Add a Photo

#1417 in Lipstick
Lips so cared for, true colour is maximised! Maximised, radiant colour. Innovative formula with 3 super Moisturisers. Lips feel up to 70% more hydrated and up to 60% smoother! SPF 20, Vitamins A, C and E for protected lips. Made in England Net Wt. 0.14...
Denisse D.
Denisse D.

This brand lately I have been using a lot since it is super economic and its quality is good for the price. The lipsticks I like because it does not give that feeling of fat with color, on the contrary the texture is creamy and with a super rich aroma .. I recommend them since they are very good
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

The description is pretty spot on, "pink chic". It's very elegant and leaves a matte finish. Love the color and the texture of this lipstick. Will be buying again!
Kate M.
Kate M.

Nice coverage.. very smooth.. nice light shade and last a while. doesnt have that sticky or chalky feeling after long wear
Summer A.
Summer A.

I havent use this but i have seen my aunt wear this color alot. Its like your lips but better, the color is good it have a sheer to matte finish. She has been buying this for over 3 years and still she has been using it.
Micaela P.
Micaela P.

A normal product, does not last too much but has good color, there are better pigments. Are moderately priced. I do not know if I would buy them again. At least not of that line since there are better lipsticks of this brand. Still has good texture
Chelsea Q.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ

Cute color and keep lips fairly moist. Does need to be reapplied often but is a good price if you purchase it at Target or other Supermarkets. I probably wouldn't recommend this as a good lipstick to use in comparison to other brands that have similar colors.
antonieta s.
antonieta s.

this lipstick is ok. its not amazing but is not bad, the colors are nice and pigmented. good choice to be affordable
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM

Yes yes yes this color is the best shade of hot pink. And the lip stick don't make ur lips feel sticky. I just wish they had the matching lip liner.
Juhi P.
Juhi P.

I personally didn't like it too much. I've never been a huge fan of Rimmel though. The color doesn't stay on as long as I'd like, but they aren't too pricey either so I guess for what you pay for it, it's a good deal. I wouldn't buy another one though.

Join Now