(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil - Rose Quartz uploaded by Sara L.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting colour, transfer resistant lip liner. Precision application to enhance the shape of your lips. Help minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding. 1000 Kisses is a long lasting lip liner that prevents your lip color from bleeding and feathering.... see more...

Benny R.
Holland, MI
By far my favorite lip liner line at the drugstore, its so pigmented and creamy/smooth, it also last a good amount of time. Definitely worth a try.
dina h.
jeddah
this liner really is my favorite. i’ve used it for the longest and it’s just amazing. i use for most of my makeup looks and the color range is just so pretty and wide.
Kristina A.
Great lip liners for a great price. I'm having a hard time finding them now. For some reason these liners go with every lipstick you can think of. I have like a nude, pinky mauve and a red, you wouldn't believe what you can do with those.
alicia b.
Farnworth, England
ALL WAYS SOLD OUT!!!!, stock up on these bad boys. creamy and affordable such lovely shades. you can even use it all over your lips. Can buy from your local drugstore or even your local supermarket. Although packaging could be improved would recommend to beginners.
Sara L.
I love this lip liner! It's smooth but not so much it's sliding off your lips. I use this color under all my nude lip colors and it works great.
AMEERAH J.
PORT LOUIS
Great product, as I said previlously its my current favorite. Its pigmented and creamy. Glides eaily. I also use as a lipstick sometimes.
Onaisa K.
manor park, london
This rosy pencil has a slight redness which makes your lips look like they are in a Disney movie love this for any lipstick
Lauryn C.
The color is kind of odd and doesn't go with many colors but the formula is top notch. Longwearing everyday essential.
Tamzin R.
Can use with any lipstick, beautiful, vibrant colour however, must build up to achieve desired colour
Minerva R.
El Ejido
Hi,
My name is Minerva, i'm 13 years old, i'm Spanish ( sorry for my English because i don't know much )
This lip liner pencil is really good, is quite creamy, my mom always buy this lip liner pencil because the finish is perfect.
I highly recommend this product.

Bye!🤗👄