(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil - Rose Quartz uploaded by Sara L.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting colour, transfer resistant lip liner. Precision application to enhance the shape of your lips. Help minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding. 1000 Kisses is a long lasting lip liner that prevents your lip color from bleeding and feathering.... see more...

Amy P.
Birmingham, AL
I liked this color a lot. I'm fair skinned and it worked well with the lipstick shades I tend to use. ie- on the rosier side. Not too dark usually, unless I'm feeling sassy. It lasted longer in the day without smudging so easily, unlike others I've tried. Would buy again.
Rachel Y.
lawrenceburg , Ky
This is one of the longest wearing lip liners that I have tried. The price it terrific and the are so easy to find in store. Pretty Good Color selection and they glide right on your lips. They can make any lipstick last all day. I would totally recommend them.
Stephanie C.
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Nicole S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love the color of this lip pencil. The problem with it is that it isn't long lasting at all, is slippery on the lips, and every time I close the cap and open it again, the product is smashed. The formula seems a little too creamy and smudgey for me to love. But the color is great for my lips.
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
I use Rimmel lip liners all the time and I love them! They last all day, don't dry out my lips, are super pigmented and are overall just so stunning!! I would totally recommend them especially for the affordable price!!
Leah B.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the prefect natural looking color. Pro tip: don't just line your lips with it, completely fill in your lips with it for a color that lasts all day
Olga G.
Está muy bueno muy bueno color y muy buen producto ...... se los recomiendo para los labios
Celene O.
Really pigmented and creamy looks and feels like a high end lip liner really recommend it.
Benny R.
Holland, MI
By far my favorite lip liner line at the drugstore, its so pigmented and creamy/smooth, it also last a good amount of time. Definitely worth a try.
Teresa m.
Bridgeville, DE
Getting more for a better price! It's amazing and works so well! I love this so much and plan to but more