(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil - Natural

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting colour, transfer resistant lip liner. Precision application to enhance the shape of your lips. Help minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding. 1000 Kisses is a long lasting lip liner that prevents your lip color from bleeding and feathering.... see more...

Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Goes on smooth but is a drier formula. It does seem to last on the lips and can define lips with ease. Plus th price is nice and works just as good as some of the high end lip liners I have.
Raydus B.
Stuttgart, AR
This is a good lip liner and very affordable, I like that. But the formula is still a little drying for me. And I don’t really like wooden lip pencils. But it does it’s job.
ᏦᎪᎽᏞᎪ Ꮙ.
Temecula, CA
This is the only thing I use for my lips to Great color matches a lot of the colors that I wear for outfits... I ate use it for my full lips and not just as lip liner
Brooke T.
These lip liners are perfect. They are super affordable and easy to apply and blend. I have a bunch of these lip liners because they are so easy to apply! I bought it at my local drugstore and would defiantly recommend this lip liner to others.
Annabelle O.
Colorado
I really like this lip liner. It's very affordable and it has a great formula. It lasts quite a long time and these are great to use all over the lip as well because they aren't too drying.
Stephanie C.
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Hailey D.
Paragould, AR
All time favorite lip liner! I can use this perfectly with ANY lip color to allow my lips to look so much bigger and fuller than they naturally are. Not to mention the price is exceptional
Mary C.
I like this natural color it goes with many lighter shades of lipstick and all of the nude colors. It meet my expectations, however, I thought it could be slightly more creamier. It was easy to apply and easy to use. I would recommend this product.
Morgan J.
This is a great liner, the shade I'd great under nude or light lip colors it definitely helps prolong the lip color and is a good inexpensive price. This is a good liner that I would definitely recommend especially since it is one of the best and cheap
Gracie C.
Arlington , TX
I rave this pencil 5 stars because it's really good for the price. It's long lasting and matte. I love to use it to outline my lips or just use it as a regular lipstick. Not only do I use them on my lips sometimes I use it on my waterline when I do makeup.