(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil - Mauve Simmer

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting colour, transfer resistant lip liner. Precision application to enhance the shape of your lips. Help minimise lipstick smudging and bleeding. 1000 Kisses is a long lasting lip liner that prevents your lip color from bleeding and feathering.... see more...

Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore products. It is long lasting and the mauve color is beautiful. Easy to apply it glides around the lips, doesn't drag like most drugstore lip liners. It is one of the best I've tried in both drugstore and highend.
Mack P.
Clermont, FL
This Rimmel lip liner has been my go-to since I began doing my makeup over 8 years ago! It stays on just long enough but isn't hard to remove with a makeup wipe or soap and water. I will swear by this product until the grave.
Hollie H.
Sandy , UT
Love the color and the staying power. I hate the self-sharpening miners though. They don't last nearly as long as the traditional pencil types, break too easily, and cost more.
Hilary M.
Hahira, GA
The product is smooth and buttery. Making it easy to apply a clean line to keep my lipstick from running and helping it last longer throughout the day.
Garima K.
Such great pigmentation and is so creamy. Applies evenly and lines my lips perfect! Also the color shades are nice and this is an affordable product
clara s.
A bargain thats long lasting and easily applied. It can be applied to full lip(not just liner) to give your 💄 a matte finish.
Alejandra A.
Jonesboro, Ga
I Really love this color and how it just glides on its not too rough and not too creamy when applying but just right!💖
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
This is probably the longest wearing lip liner I've ever used. It's on the drying side, but very similar to MAC's lip liners (but WAY more affordable). Gets the job done and wears very well.
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
Also another great lip liner goes on super smooth and easy n last n doesn't wear
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
I love this lip liner from the drugstore very creamy and pigmented I really recommend this product