(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - Black uploaded by Claire D.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first ultra lengthening mascara that defies the laws of lash length! - Length that defies limits - Formula with Micro-Fibres - Instant wow: Extends lashes by up to 99% - Lash-catching brush grabs every lash for perfect separation. No clumps! Net... see more...

Ewa S.
This mascara definitely helps your lashes grow longer! Three stars mostly because it seems as if they've changed the formula on this mascara. It used to be my go-to product but I bought it again this year and it's way more clumpy than it's ever been.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I love and hate this mascara. If you are looking for a mascara that provides a lot of volume, then you probably wont like this, but if you are just looking for length, then you will love it. I like both volume and length so Im not a huge fan but its great for length.
Brooke T.
I bought this mascara because I thought that the wand was bigger. But it ended up the wand wasn’t as big as I like it. I like my wand bigger so it separates my lashes and adds volume to them. But if you like smaller wands, then this mascara is defiantly for you!
Brittney M.
Kingsport , TN
Rimmel mascaras are some of my favorites from the drugstore! As far as the lash accelerator, I can't see that it made my lashes grow but the separation and length I get from using the mascara is phenomenal. Any time I use it, people ask me if I'm wearing false lashes.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This is one of the best products out there it’s easy to apply with no mess it make my eyes pop my eye color is hazel so it works well. I bought mine at Walgreens. And I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Justine K.
Meadville, PA
These mascara is great for bottom lashes. I don't really like it for my top lashes because it doesn't do much. But it is great for the bottom lashes because it really separates the lashes.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This is one of the best mascaras that i used because it last long and the quality is great it makes you're eyelashes really long and beautiful and its so essay to use.
Alexandra S.
cheap and easy to find when going to local stores but the downfall is the product seems to dry up int he tube faster than other products I have used before.
liliane b.
Sempre fui louca em um rimel desse, vi uma das minhas amigas usando e amei. Mais nem tudo são do jeito que queremos, iria adorar ter um desse❤
Rebbekka T.
Big Bay, MI
I love rimmels mascaras and their price. they make my super small lashes appear a lot longer and darker so my eyes look larger