BY RIMMEL LONDON

Glam’Eyes and gorgeous – now’s the time to start having fun with your eyes. Rimmel have made eyeshadow more exciting with their powerful silken powder formula that glides onto eyes smoothly and blends effortlessly. Your perfect shade will last as... see more...

(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Glam Eye Shadow Quad - Smokey Blue
  • "It’s my first time buying a eyeshadow It a fantastic product with a long lasting. I use it only for my special events I recommend it to everyone , it’s too easy to apply and the price is really nice as well" in 6 reviews
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
I rate this a so so - seems more of the product went on my face and in the air then actually on my lids. It wouldn't really stick to my brushes as well as other shadows. The colors are GREAT though - they have beautiful pallets, but unfortunately, I won't buy any more of these.
Krystle G.
This is a good product for defining eyes. The colors are clearly labeled corresponding to what shade goes wear. I found the shades to be long lasting and they get me through the entire work day.  The price is also reasonable for the product.  I recommend this.
Jade A.
Coatesville
Not a fan! Not a fan at all! No pigmentation what so ever, blends horribly and only likes to show up on your soon after the tenth application. Lol Do not recommend any of this little tri pallettes, all of them give off the same result.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
These shadows are just okay for the price. Pretty chalky and does not hold up very well or is pigmented enough for my liking. I even use a shadow primer and it still leaves much to be desired. I don't typically recommend these shadows.
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
I was given this eyeshadow as a gift along with some other makeup products. I was not sure about how the color would look and if it would stay on throughput the day. Rimmel London Colour Rush Eyeshadow Quad
Janice P.
Dunlap
I used this product and didn’t find that the colors lasted even with a primer. The cost was reasonable and purchased at a retail store but I wouldn’t purchase again. It’s a product that can be used for short wear but not for an all day look.
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this eye shadow! The colors are beautiful, you can use them separately or make sexy smokey eyes makeup. Nice texture, pleasant scent, long lasting- my make up stays for the whole day.
Nora G.
new jersey
I live for this product it is so pigmented and there are no fallouts. It is a very affordable product and I recommend it to anyone who is just getting into makeup very much like me. You can get this at your local drugstore.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I loved the colors from my palette the blue was electric! I love the packaging for Rimmel Products its very vogue meets chic. I love the Rimmel eyeshadow line though the powder residue is very frustrating sometimes as it lands on my clothing or in places I didn't intend and gets everywhere. Thankfully the palette I had bought had silver glitter like effect and I am a girl that believes you can NEVER go wrong with glitter.Other wise love love love the eye shadow
Selena S.
Vinton, TX
very pigmented eye shadows...affordable just didn't like how the palette was a bit small...if the size was much larger it would've been even better...had this for about 2 months until I had to buy a new one because I ran out the neutral colors are my favorite because it goes with anything you wear.