BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lash Building Mascara A "must have" everyday beauty essential. Allows for the building of unlimited coats of mascara on the lashes, whilst maintaining perfect lash separation and definition, without clumping or sticking. Get ready for an eye opening... see more...

Win P.
Lawrence
Best ever, love the price. My mom love it . An the color of it is great.  Can complain of the quality of the product.
Jennifer s.
i love this mascara, i love it feel on my lashes, they made me feel really pretty i love how my lashes looked full
Chere W.
Love this. Made my lashes look amazing. Definitely buying it again and also recommending it to family and friends.
Nereida M.
Newark, NJ
Great for my lashes which mines are very short this makes my lashes fuller and more ..i recommend this mascara...
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
I do not like this mascara because it lowers the eyelashes and makes them like spider legs I do not like its for
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
I did not purchase in a 3 pack however rimmel mascaras are pretty great. They hold up throughout most of the day.
Jenni C.
South Hadley , MA
I really dont know what to say . But I've never had a problem with this eyeliner. No clumping always looks good
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
This mascara was just okay. It hardens up quick and my lashes felt too crunchy. The brush was decent however .
Audrey R.
Victorville, CA
Love how my lashes look after applying this product. Can get clumpy the more you add so just be careful with it
Daisy M.
Anaheim, CA
This clumped up on me alot and would need to use alot. Not my favorite. Also dont like the applicator that much