(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Extra Super Lash Mascara - Black

Lash Building Mascara A "must have" everyday beauty essential. Allows for the building of unlimited coats of mascara on the lashes, whilst maintaining perfect lash separation and definition, without clumping or sticking. Get ready for an eye opening... see more...

Katiria S.
Everybody knows I'm a mascara lipstick & eyeliner girl I have a whole collection of mascara and this one is my recent one, tried it and loved it !! Gives my long lashes extra volume and curls them so well
claudia c.
I love this mascara even of its not water proof i have long eyelashes and this mascara makes them look beautiful everyone asked me if i am wearing falsies loli tell them nope they are all mines
Tinisha M.
I didnt really like this mascara. My eye lashes are pretty normal they don't grow down or anything but this mascara didnt hold a curl at all. It gets clumpy really quickly. It is inexpensive which is nice and you can pick it up at Walmart. I wouldn't purchase it again and would only recommend if youre looking for a cheap natural mascara.
Julia M.
Melbourne, FL
This mascara is pretty good . The packaging is pretty simple. The brush itself is some what thick this is supposed to give you fuller looking lashes . I've tried this product my lashes clumpes together . If you want your lashes seperated than i would apply the first mascara and use a smaller brissle brush to seperate your lashes.
Tracey I.
Why did it take me so long to try Rimmel? I caught this mascara as part of a BOGO at my local Walgreens and was shocked at the difference it made in my lashes.  It is an excellent value for the price point.  The L'Oreal mascara I usually buy was more expensive.  I think I have found a replacement.
Jessica T.
ive purchased this mascara. it makes my lashes look full and thick, and longer. I bought it at Walmart.  it wasn't really that pricey and it was very good quality. I use the product quiet ofte. I would recommend this product to any one. it doesn't cake on your lashes like a lot of mascara does
Meaghan M.
I am HYPERALLERGIC to Rimmel products. I have had allergic reactions to each product I have tried and refuse to try it again because of the history with it.

Many of my friends have good experiences but we try to avoid the mascara at all costs unless you enjoy the watery red eye look.
Jocelyn F.
This is my go to mascara when on a budget! It gives my eyelashes so much length and volume. The only bad thing is it does have a bit of fall out if you've been wearing it all day. I will always keep one of these for back up in my makeup bag!
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
I have been trying out this mascara everyday now for two weeks and I love it it keeps my eyelashes curled and it’s very easy to apply. You don’t need many coats to see a difference. It lasts all day and it’s easy to take off.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Didn't like this did nothing for my lashes but color than it had smudged and smeared by the end of the day but products work diffrent from person to person but I can not recommend this just not a good quality mascara I have high standards for mascara though.