BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lash Building Mascara A "must have" everyday beauty essential. Allows for the building of unlimited coats of mascara on the lashes, whilst maintaining perfect lash separation and definition, without clumping or sticking. Get ready for an eye opening... see more...

kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
I was not really impressed with this mascara. It added no volume and seemed to weigh down my lashes rather than lift them. Super disappointed considering rimmell is a good drugstore brand.
Brooke T.
I like this mascara. I heard a lot of youtubers talking about it so I had to try it. I don’t think it’s necessarily the best mascara I have ever used but I do like it and it does do the job. I would recommend to others.
Heather F.
Mansfield, OH
I really don't see how this got su h good reviews, I hated this mascara. The brush and the formula sucked horribly! I always use their curve alert and loved that bed I was highly upset when I tried this instead of the usual
Christy L.
Layton, UT
I love Rimmel Londons masacras! I have tried quite a few and just like many others of its brand, this one gives you nice, black, long, and thick looking lashes which is the way i love mine! Would definitely buy again!
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
This mascara was okay. It didn't stay on as well as some others. I kept having to wipe black chunks off my eyelids and under eyes. It didn't clump, which was nice, just didn't stay on my lashes like it should.
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
My fav mascara so far I'm not left with spider lashes or clumps it's always the dark color I want it doesn't make my eyes itch and it's not overly thick affordable and works you can find it at any drug store
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
This product is awesome for blending any type of eyebrow make up that that can be apply to your face. The thickness of the mascara allows you to shape your eyebrows and have it remain that way all day long.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I liked this mascara a lot. It was very easy to apply and I loved the brush. It gave my lashes length and volume. It was relatively inexpensive. I have been using this product daily and absolutely love it.
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Really watery formula, transfers and runs horribly. My eyes do water a good bit though. Clumpy on second coat. Does add volume and length but I can't get past how bad it transfers. Wouldn't purchase again
samarra c.
Deltona, FL
I tried this mascara and it gave me so much length I love it so much and even gave me a bit of volume it's an amazing mascara and I give you a 10 out of 10 I would love to try and more products like this from your company