BY RIMMEL LONDON

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Ashley J.
Ashley J.
These are really really great lip liners. These are some of my favorite from the drugstore. They're extremely affordable and they have a decent color range and they make your lipstick or any lip product last a good deal of time on your lips and I love that it's a twist up liner and you don't have to sharpen it! I recommend these greatly!
carlitina S.
carlitina S.
bronx, NY
Not really into this lip liner. I bought 2 different colored ones. When i first tried it, it applies very smoothly but l dont like the way it feels and looks like its quickly to smudge. I like the hard pencil lip liners it applies on with better posture
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
This is a great product. Great price point & works well. Easy to find at the store.
Xammara M.
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
These are absolutely amazing. The quality is so good for the price you pay. This is a definite repurchase if I haven’t already. These are some of the best I’ve tried. I recommend these to everyone. They will change your perspective on these types of products.
Rylee L.
Rylee L.
Tallahassee, FL
oddly sticky? but i love the color and longevity of the pencil. a "your lips but better color" for sure. excited to try out the other colors in the line. it can crumble on the lips, but works best with a lip balm applied underneath it. overall, great
Rue M.
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
Rimmel has by far the BEST lipliners, and they're also incredibly affordable! The pigmentation is amazing, and they aren't too creamy or too dry. They are a very good consistency and I have almost all of the shades even though I do not typically like lip liners.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Burlington
This lip liner is one of my favorites! It is affordable and can be found in just about any drugstore. It is easy to apply and lasts almost all day. This is the longest lasting loner I have found for a reasonable price. Would buy it again.
elaina s.
elaina s.
Love this brand! Variety of colors for each shade! Eye shadows lasts all day long. I love neutrals and light colors, they match perfectly with my eyes. Lasts all day long. I would definitely recommend this brand and pallette.
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Stratford, CT
Me encanta su color su textura, el delineado que da, es un producto muy bueno a un excelente precio, es bonito el empaque y sus colores maravillosos una gran compra que debe repetirse siempre ya que es de gran calidad
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
These are some great lip liners in my opinion. Kinda long last if you're not eating. The packaging nice it's plastic retractable. I definitely think this does the job and I would definitely recommend this