BY RIMMEL LONDON

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
love my lip make up options and colors , look awesome is a great on the go product. shelf life is also a good thing. easy for the ones to travel, this will give you a smooth look. pigment is fine. you can find it at beauty specialty stores like Sephora and Ulta. i would love for you to try it and enjoy it!
Jen H.
Burlington, VT
This lip liner is one of my favorites! It is affordable and can be found in just about any drugstore. It is easy to apply and lasts almost all day. This is the longest lasting loner I have found for a reasonable price. Would buy it again.
Rebecca G.
Lip liners are a must have in my makeup regimen! It makes my lips look fuller and more shaped! These lip liners do that for me! They apply easily and are very creamy! I love them so much and would recommend them to everyone!
Angelique A.
These are some great lip liners in my opinion. Kinda long last if you're not eating. The packaging nice it's plastic retractable. I definitely think this does the job and I would definitely recommend this
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
These lip liners are heavenly! I really like to do a bold lip most days, but it's hard to find a lip liner that matches or is a little darker, but won't wipe off. This is that liner! It's creamy and goes on smoothly, but stays on for hours on end and makes your lips look so full. They truly line your lips, they aren't just smeared into your lipsticks and disappearing. Love!
Valeria M.
Palm springs, CA
These lip liners are the bomb! I have a nude one that is perfect for everyday. They're very smooth and matte but not drying. The colors are nicely pigmented. You can even use these all over your lips for a beautiful matte lip color. I recommend these , they're one of my favorite drugstore lip liners
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
These are absolutely amazing. The quality is so good for the price you pay. This is a definite repurchase if I haven’t already. These are some of the best I’ve tried. I recommend these to everyone. They will change your perspective on these types of products.
Rylee L.
oddly sticky? but i love the color and longevity of the pencil. a "your lips but better color" for sure. excited to try out the other colors in the line. it can crumble on the lips, but works best with a lip balm applied underneath it. overall, great
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
Rimmel has by far the BEST lipliners, and they're also incredibly affordable! The pigmentation is amazing, and they aren't too creamy or too dry. They are a very good consistency and I have almost all of the shades even though I do not typically like lip liners.
elaina s.
Love this brand! Variety of colors for each shade! Eye shadows lasts all day long. I love neutrals and light colors, they match perfectly with my eyes. Lasts all day long. I would definitely recommend this brand and pallette.