(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Valerie J.
ontario ca
The pencil worked fine. Color payoff was pretty decent, the only issue I had was the shade of the actual lining product. It was difficult to line lips precisely
Micah S.
High Point, NC
I love love love Rimmel’s lip liners! They are so creamy and they have a fine tip that it makes lining my lips so easy. They have great color selection too.
Allison A.
Steilacoom , WA
This is nice for everyday use. Wouldn't recommend if you tend to overline on the daily. But helps lipstick from running around your mouth. Would repurchase
Brittney I.
Lawrenceville , GA
love this color and it actually lasts a while. I've been wearing it alone with no lip stick. it might be a little too dry when applying but it works
Monica F.
Fontana, CA
They very creamy and easy to apply to your lips and make it easy to use for everyday. It's easy to apply before applying any other lip product on top
kiala g.
Covington
This is my staple in my beauty routine it creates full lips adds color,goes on smooth all at a $5 rate. I will not replace this,i highly recommend
Tina S.
Great product color that is advertised is right on to what is advertised and has a long lasting effect. Priced resonably and it lasts a long time
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Great liner for lips or eyes. I use it for both. Glides on smooth and helps keep my lip color on point. I would recommend this for my #beautybag
Lorena R.
Love the silkniness but still stays on cause the pigmentation is AWESOME! Long lasting, beautiful colors and makes my eyes look ohhh so pretty😚
Racquel C.
I love this lipliner I wish it comes in 6 pack... I always find it only one no packs at all... I love the color.. But I wish Its less than 3.00