(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Kaymo B.
Great liner for lips or eyes. I use it for both. Glides on smooth and helps keep my lip color on point. I would recommend this for my #beautybag
Racquel C.
I love this lipliner I wish it comes in 6 pack... I always find it only one no packs at all... I love the color.. But I wish Its less than 3.00
Cathalina Y.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Love the colors but these run out sooo fast & for the price they should last way longer. One of these does not last me longer than a month .
Francie T.
Alexandria
The perfect browney nude (no orange).  Perfectly universal.  Bought it at Ulta, but often sold out.  Highly recommend.
Raven J.
This color right here is a amazing. I love to use it under like a nude lip Staind or like a very light colored lipstick it works so good.
Love these lip liners not only are they easy to outline your lips but are easy to apply. Not like others who are very hard to apply.
Danielle G.
This glides on effortlessly. It stays on for hours. It blends easily. I love the twist up packaging. I am a repeat user. Great price.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really enjoy this product , it's very mosturizing and very affordable it smells good not too overpowering really plumps your lips
Alicia F.
Houston
Love these Rummel Lip liners! They go on super smooth, no dragging or dryness. Beautiful color range and you can’t beat the price!
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!