(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

chelsea h.
Succasunna, NJ
Not usually a big fan a lip liners like this but this proved all wrong. It locks my lipstick whether it be be liquid or not in place. It prevents it from running and I absolutely love the consistency of it.
Briana W.
Shelby, AL
It is smooth, vibrant and silky feeling to the touch. I'm a first time user, its packaging is pretty, it is easy to apply and remove at the end of the day. It is extremely long lasting. I would recommend this
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Nice shade. Quite smooth and velvety in texture yet it's applied easily and it lasts quite long and somehow hydrates and doesn't over dry the lips is applied by itself. Bought it twice cause I like the color.
Reema P.
Tampa, FL
I have actually only used this color once, but I use the shade "Epic" in this same lipliner every time I put lipstick on. I have been using this company lipliner for years, it's one of the best drugstore lipliners out there. 10/10 recommend to others. My only problem with it is that I wish that there was a larger shade range.
Avigayil B.
I love this lip liner. I don't like the retraction mechanics but otherwise great product. Very pigmented and goes on smooth. I'm able to use it as a lip stain and put lip gloss over it for a more subtle tint. It can also be built up for a more lipstick look with less transfer.
Melissa M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love these lip liners! So creamy and pigmented and the color lasts a long time. Perfect for overlining or contouring the lips. Makes my liquid lipsticks more bold and makes them last all day
Elydia G.
It has a lot of product in the pencil. The color definitely matched what I was looking for. It’s super easy to apply/use because it’s the twisty kind and you don’t need to worry about a sharpener.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is very good. I would certainly recommend this yo my friends and coworkers. I don't know what else I would have Chosen if it had not been for this. It was like love at first site when I saw it. So I really think that all my friends and coworkers will believe me when I tell them to try it.
Amber S.
This is one of my favorites lip liners because it's affordable and lasts! I like the shape of the pencil and the color selection. It's creamy and doesn't dry out.
Valerie J.
ontario ca
The pencil worked fine. Color payoff was pretty decent, the only issue I had was the shade of the actual lining product. It was difficult to line lips precisely