(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Bellamy R.
Honestly I saw a youtuber with this lip liner and bought it immediately at Target (it sells out quickly so i buy 2) When i wear this liner i dont even bother wearing lipstick. That is how wonderful this liner works it is my favorite! I use EXAGGERATE 045  it is a great smooth tone and just goes well with everything
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Looove the color. Love how it goes on. I paid it with a ELF color, Tea Rose. They look bomb together and help my thin lips out a lot. Wish I could find a lippie that lasts as long as this liner! The fading isn't ideal when my liner is still flawless in place but my lip color is gone.
Berenice M.
In love with this product! It is extra creamy and it does not bleed through your lips. The packaging is nice and it fits in any wallet or purse. I have purchased this product many times because it never fails me it its great and I will be buying again!
Reema P.
Tampa, FL
I have actually only used this color once, but I use the shade "Epic" in this same lipliner every time I put lipstick on. I have been using this company lipliner for years, it's one of the best drugstore lipliners out there. 10/10 recommend to others. My only problem with it is that I wish that there was a larger shade range.
Dana A.
Arlington
Love all of their lip liners. They last a long time and have a nice texture. They come at a affordable price and have a wide selection of colors to choose from.
Micah S.
High Point, NC
I love love love Rimmel’s lip liners! They are so creamy and they have a fine tip that it makes lining my lips so easy. They have great color selection too.
Allison A.
Steilacoom , WA
This is nice for everyday use. Wouldn't recommend if you tend to overline on the daily. But helps lipstick from running around your mouth. Would repurchase
Monica F.
Fontana, CA
They very creamy and easy to apply to your lips and make it easy to use for everyday. It's easy to apply before applying any other lip product on top
Brittney I.
Grayson , GA
love this color and it actually lasts a while. I've been wearing it alone with no lip stick. it might be a little too dry when applying but it works
kiala g.
Covington
This is my staple in my beauty routine it creates full lips adds color,goes on smooth all at a $5 rate. I will not replace this,i highly recommend