(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Lola M.
This is a great lipliner. They have great color options which I can use with so many of my lipsticks. These lipliners are also great fillers I can fill in my entire lips and apply a little gloss on top .
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
I love the pigment in this lip liner! I just wish it stayed longer. Reapplying can be a pain for me, so longer wear would be nice. But for the price you can't beat it. I typically stick to darker reds or wine colors and this hue is no exception. Would recommend to a friend.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I have been using these lip pencils for years! The colors are nice and they are easy to apply. They are not expensive and a very easy to find. Walmart or any drug store should carry them. If you are looking for a good inexpensive lip pencil I do recommend these!!!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This is easy to apply it doesn’t clump around your lips or easily smudge. It’s stays on for quite a while doesn’t come off in the first hour like a lot of other ones. I would buy it again. It was what I expected and I would recommend it to family and friends.
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Looove the color. Love how it goes on. I paid it with a ELF color, Tea Rose. They look bomb together and help my thin lips out a lot. Wish I could find a lippie that lasts as long as this liner! The fading isn't ideal when my liner is still flawless in place but my lip color is gone.
Aliyah S.
frederick
The formula is both creamy and pigmented. The color is longlasting, even on pigmented lips. If you are on the market searching for a good flattering nude on medium to deep skin tones, this shade is very complimentary, overall it's a wonderful product!
Berenice M.
In love with this product! It is extra creamy and it does not bleed through your lips. The packaging is nice and it fits in any wallet or purse. I have purchased this product many times because it never fails me it its great and I will be buying again!
Shweta D.
Mountain view
Totally addicted to this lip liner .. its so beautiful colo .. and not at all smudging on lips . But the product is less for the prize ..its soft to apply .. but if u open the lid it wil dry up and then the color stick actually breaks down
Lorraine D.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this lipliner. It has a longer oval shape that makes applying lipliner almost fool proof. Easily to find in the drugstore and priced just right. I’ve repurchase this as the color goes with other lip colors I tend to gravitate towards.
Rachel G.
I love this lipliner it does amazing when i use it to ombre my lips. Its lasting, it does transfer a bit to my chin when i eat a big ole hamburger LOL but i dont mind reapplying, its the perfect shade ive been wanting