(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Kat M.
Evansville, IN
I love, love, LOVE this lipliner! If you are looking for a neutral lip-liner, Rimmells London's Exaggerate Lip Liner in Addiction is it! Not only is the color a great natural shade, but the application is amazing. I love the overall feel of this lip liner. It goes on smooth and even. It doesn't drag or pull at the lip. It is just fantastic! And the price just makes it that much better!
Shengyeng Y.
THIS is my favorite lip liner I love love the way it looks on me & It's so easy to use the lip liner I love how it can be creamy and not dry the like the pencils. I prefer this over any other lip liner. I have a whole collection of them. It's also long lasting I wear it alone I don't out any other kind of lipstick on top. And these are always so hard to find!
Melissa R.
Love allll of these lip liners as I have every single color! This one us my favorite because I can use this with so many of my lipsticks that I have. It lasts long and also is a good base for my lipsticks as well. I really just discovered rimmel, and I wish I found them much sooner.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
I LOVE THESE LINERS! The shade Eastened Snob is a must! I always buy all of them I can find! They go on so smoothly, you don't have to reline to create a bold stencil. I will even use this liner as a lipstick because it is matte and so pigmented. One of my lip staples!
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I use just three different color lip liners, I love the self sharpening ones and they are easy to work with. I use these everyday for my makeup and they are so good!!! They are also very affordable and I have gotten them from Walmart and from Ulta. I have purchased these over and over and will continue to buy them, and also highly recommend to family and friends.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
I really like rimmel.lipliners. I think they are creamy, easy to use. they draw on well without smearing or feathering. they aren't to dry or so creamy that they run. love the roll tip and cover. the shades are gorgeous as well
Bellamy R.
Honestly I saw a youtuber with this lip liner and bought it immediately at Target (it sells out quickly so i buy 2) When i wear this liner i dont even bother wearing lipstick. That is how wonderful this liner works it is my favorite! I use EXAGGERATE 045  it is a great smooth tone and just goes well with everything
Laurel
These liners are bombbbb. I own 5 and I love the color variety. They go on really nice and are really pigmented. Plus they are cheap you cant go wrong with cheap. I use them before liquid lipsticks or as a matte lip alone. Definitely cant go wrong.
Lola M.
This is a great lipliner. They have great color options which I can use with so many of my lipsticks. These lipliners are also great fillers I can fill in my entire lips and apply a little gloss on top .
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
I love the pigment in this lip liner! I just wish it stayed longer. Reapplying can be a pain for me, so longer wear would be nice. But for the price you can't beat it. I typically stick to darker reds or wine colors and this hue is no exception. Would recommend to a friend.