(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Elydia G.
It has a lot of product in the pencil. The color definitely matched what I was looking for. It’s super easy to apply/use because it’s the twisty kind and you don’t need to worry about a sharpener.
Zephyr J.
Lubbock, TX
Rimmel’s lip liners are AMAZING! Great color transfer and lasts a long time. Their lip liner colors also mix and match well with other brand lipsticks & glosses as well.
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
I love this color and how pigmented it is the only thing that I don't like it's not a long ware but it's a beautiful color and doesn't feel sticky and feels nice on lips
Perla M L.
Salisbury, MD
Great product and the price is affordable. Various colors and the texture is great. The colors look exactly like and the description of the product and that is perfect
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
This lip liner goes on smooth and looks good with all my reddish brown lipsticks! I would definitely repurchase this product. I buy mine from Target or Ulta Beauty.
Amber S.
This is one of my favorites lip liners because it's affordable and lasts! I like the shape of the pencil and the color selection. It's creamy and doesn't dry out.
Rebbekka T.
Big Bay, MI
I love these lip liners sooo much! They are super pigmented, and glide on your lips like a dream! The only issue I have is sometimes they break but only if you push too hard
Kat M.
Evansville, IN
I love, love, LOVE this lipliner! If you are looking for a neutral lip-liner, Rimmells London's Exaggerate Lip Liner in Addiction is it! Not only is the color a great natural shade, but the application is amazing. I love the overall feel of this lip liner. It goes on smooth and even. It doesn't drag or pull at the lip. It is just fantastic! And the price just makes it that much better!
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is very good. I would certainly recommend this yo my friends and coworkers. I don't know what else I would have Chosen if it had not been for this. It was like love at first site when I saw it. So I really think that all my friends and coworkers will believe me when I tell them to try it.
Shengyeng Y.
THIS is my favorite lip liner I love love the way it looks on me & It's so easy to use the lip liner I love how it can be creamy and not dry the like the pencils. I prefer this over any other lip liner. I have a whole collection of them. It's also long lasting I wear it alone I don't out any other kind of lipstick on top. And these are always so hard to find!