(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Malorey H.
This is a really good lipliner that I always use when I wear a darker lip. It’s not too expensive and it works phenomenally. It’s very easy to apply and use. Would recommend!
Tristan R.
This liner has been my moms holy grail for years! So, naturally she got me hooked on it. The color is great but it is sooo hard to find near us, it it always sold out
Zephyr J.
Lubbock, TX
Rimmel’s lip liners are AMAZING! Great color transfer and lasts a long time. Their lip liner colors also mix and match well with other brand lipsticks & glosses as well.
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
I love this color and how pigmented it is the only thing that I don't like it's not a long ware but it's a beautiful color and doesn't feel sticky and feels nice on lips
💀💖✨Rhiannon✨💖💀 J.
Oklahoma City
These apply very nice on the lips. They have many beautiful color options. The only thing i don't like is how fast it runs out. But other then that. I love this product
Perla M L.
Salisbury, MD
Great product and the price is affordable. Various colors and the texture is great. The colors look exactly like and the description of the product and that is perfect
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love these, how they apply smooth and lasts forever, but there is just such little product with them! I like liplimers that you can sharpen and get your money worth
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
This lip liner goes on smooth and looks good with all my reddish brown lipsticks! I would definitely repurchase this product. I buy mine from Target or Ulta Beauty.
Deborah V.
Junction City
I actually have this lipliner in #104 'Call Me Crazy' which is a true-red shade and it is BEAUTIFUL! It has both pinky and orangey undertones, so it matches with almost any red lippies. The price point (<$5) can't be beat for It to match with basically all your red lip looks! And, It goes on smooth like butter! The automatic self-sharpening makes it convenient and easy. No hunting for a sharpener! It's sturdy enough to use in ombre application, it doesn't crack with the slight resistance you get from coloring over already-existing color. It does come off a little easier than I'd like, but it's a small price to pay for the convenience and the spot-on color (that again, goes with almost ANY red lippie without looking mismatched).
Rebbekka T.
Big Bay, MI
I love these lip liners sooo much! They are super pigmented, and glide on your lips like a dream! The only issue I have is sometimes they break but only if you push too hard