(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

chelsea h.
Keene, NH
Not usually a big fan a lip liners like this but this proved all wrong. It locks my lipstick whether it be be liquid or not in place. It prevents it from running and I absolutely love the consistency of it.
Briana W.
Shelby, AL
It is smooth, vibrant and silky feeling to the touch. I'm a first time user, its packaging is pretty, it is easy to apply and remove at the end of the day. It is extremely long lasting. I would recommend this
Avigayil B.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this lip liner. I don't like the retraction mechanics but otherwise great product. Very pigmented and goes on smooth. I'm able to use it as a lip stain and put lip gloss over it for a more subtle tint. It can also be built up for a more lipstick look with less transfer.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Nice shade. Quite smooth and velvety in texture yet it's applied easily and it lasts quite long and somehow hydrates and doesn't over dry the lips is applied by itself. Bought it twice cause I like the color.
Jordan H.
Eleanor
This was easy to apply, stayed on my lips for a long time, and looked grey with my lipstick I wore! Bought it because I forgot my other lipliner but this almost outperformed it! Would def but again!
Melissa M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love these lip liners! So creamy and pigmented and the color lasts a long time. Perfect for overlining or contouring the lips. Makes my liquid lipsticks more bold and makes them last all day
Anna W.
Arden, NC
Rimmel makes the best drugstore lip liners. They are so pigmented and stay put all day long. They are very affordable too. They have a wide variety of colors and pair well with anything.
Christy M.
Oviedo, FL
A great nude lip liner that I can use with multiple lip colors that I have in this shade range. Goes on smoothly and effortlessly; completely fulfilling the job of a lip liner. I will continue to purchase Rimmel liners from here on out.
Malorey H.
This is a really good lipliner that I always use when I wear a darker lip. It’s not too expensive and it works phenomenally. It’s very easy to apply and use. Would recommend!
Tristan R.
This liner has been my moms holy grail for years! So, naturally she got me hooked on it. The color is great but it is sooo hard to find near us, it it always sold out