(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Robin K.
Rimmel lip pencils are my go-to pencil for every day. As an older makeup wearer, I do new help with lines around my lips. These pencils keep my lipstick in place all day. I would recommend these pencils, especially for the price.
Angel L.
The color East End Snob is cult favorite, and a beautiful nude pink color. The liners are smooth and creamy, and twist up so you don't have to sharpen. However, the tip will break off if you twist up too much at a time.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Rimmel has some nice and creamy lip liners. The package is ok, not super fancy. I've been using their lip liners for many a couple of years. This always meets my expectations and I will certainly recommend to others.
When it comes to lip liners I love this brand w whether it be cream or pencil form in any color I love and the price hello amazing and it's just my go to lip liners ever everyone should try You would be surprised
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
One of my favorite lip pencils! They go on firm yet smooth. They're not too firm that they're hard to apply, but not too smooth that they slide around. They're crazy cheap too, which make them even more amazing!
Lauren P.
Talihina, OK
I don't buy many lip liners at all, so that's why I buy a drugstore lip liner. This was only $6 at Walmart and I really do love the shade it is in. It is easy to apply and long lasting. I will be buying this brand again
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
This was easy to apply, stayed on my lips for a long time, and looked grey with my lipstick I wore! Bought it because I forgot my other lipliner but this almost outperformed it! Would def but again!
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
These are really nice lip liners. You don't have to sharpen them which is nice in its own way but I also find them to be creamy without being overly creamy to the point where they are moving around
Anna W.
Arden, NC
Rimmel makes the best drugstore lip liners. They are so pigmented and stay put all day long. They are very affordable too. They have a wide variety of colors and pair well with anything.
Christy M.
Oviedo, FL
A great nude lip liner that I can use with multiple lip colors that I have in this shade range. Goes on smoothly and effortlessly; completely fulfilling the job of a lip liner. I will continue to purchase Rimmel liners from here on out.