(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Shweta D.
Mountain view
Totally addicted to this lip liner .. its so beautiful colo .. and not at all smudging on lips . But the product is less for the prize ..its soft to apply .. but if u open the lid it wil dry up and then the color stick actually breaks down
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
This review is a first impression as I just bought yesterday and used for the first time this morning.  Liner went on smoothly with no tugging and pulling.  Still in place at lunch time after drinking from straw and eating.
Robin K.
Rimmel lip pencils are my go-to pencil for every day. As an older makeup wearer, I do new help with lines around my lips. These pencils keep my lipstick in place all day. I would recommend these pencils, especially for the price.
Rachel G.
I love this lipliner it does amazing when i use it to ombre my lips. Its lasting, it does transfer a bit to my chin when i eat a big ole hamburger LOL but i dont mind reapplying, its the perfect shade ive been wanting
Angel L.
The color East End Snob is cult favorite, and a beautiful nude pink color. The liners are smooth and creamy, and twist up so you don't have to sharpen. However, the tip will break off if you twist up too much at a time.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Rimmel has some nice and creamy lip liners. The package is ok, not super fancy. I've been using their lip liners for many a couple of years. This always meets my expectations and I will certainly recommend to others.
Margee S.
I am a huge rimmel fan and this is one of my favorites!! I started using for a wedding but its easy use and long lasting turned it into a daily staple. It exceeded my expectations and I will absolutely buy again!
Holly G.
Sapulpa, OK
One of my favorite lip pencils! They go on firm yet smooth. They're not too firm that they're hard to apply, but not too smooth that they slide around. They're crazy cheap too, which make them even more amazing!
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
This lip liner is so creamy. I love how it twists up because you don’t need to sharpen it. It is very pigmented and long lasting. This shade is perfect for any pinky nudes or mauves. I would recommend this to anyone.
chelsea h.
Keene, NH
Not usually a big fan a lip liners like this but this proved all wrong. It locks my lipstick whether it be be liquid or not in place. It prevents it from running and I absolutely love the consistency of it.