(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Veronica I.
Luton, Bedfordshire
I can say that this lip liner is a good dupe for the high end products. It's really easy to apply and it last for a good hours on your lips. I know for sure that i'm gonna buy again in the future and i can say that it's a really good lip liner to buy.
Erin M.
Alvechurch Road, Birmingham
This product is one of my favourite lipliners and I use this regularly not only to line my lips, but to fill them in fully as if it was a lipstick as it is very pigmented and long lasting. The colour is lovely and looks amazing throughout the day. I could eat and drink and it would not fade a lot.
Rebecca A.
Abu Hail, Dubai
An adequate lip liner for everyday use and glides easily onto the lips. And! It comes at a reasonable and good value! It is available in almost every drug store or pharmacy or even local stores. It is wrapped in a plastic encasement and is easy to carry around anywhere.
Insiya Z.
Kuwait
This has to be my favorite lipliner formulas. Not too creamy that it slides off and doesnt follow the lip line and neither is it too dry. Like the fact that you dont have to sharpen it. Retractable liners are my favorite kinds. Lasts for ages on your lips and really does increase the longevity of your lipstick.
Anastasia L.
London, ON
Rimmel lip liners are really good for their value. They have a balance between creamy and stiff formula. I like the packaging, simple and clear what color. I've repurchased once or twice. Long lasting on the lips, would purchase again! I recommend.
Loany N.
I've tried so many "waterproof" liners from high end brands that would wind up leeching onto my contacts to the point I couldn't see beyond the haze of liner, these on the other hand do not... and for a fraction of the price... perfect for the water line both upper and lower
Simren D.
birmingham
I really really liked this lip liner the colour was amazing on my lips and I used this lip liner with MAC Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Nicki's Nude (soft corally peach) and the two colours actually worked very well together and made my lips look slightly bigger which was great 😁
miley l.
IRimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner is very comfy on the lips, my expectations were low so it did exceed them, not a repeat user, the packaging is average but compact. Would recommend to others. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
Vasatile A.
Thamesmead , Greenwich
I really love this product. It goes a long way and lasts real long. Very long lasting. I purchased it from Superdrug at London. It was my first time using it ever and I would buy it again cos I really love it
Olivia M.
Hamilton
I have darker skin, so this colour was great for me creating an ombre lip. Would definitely recommend with a Rimmel nude lip stick because the products blend and compliment each other well