(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Piya A.
Lachine, QC
Love it! I would highly recommend this product!! It's one of my faves! Great quality! You guys should definitely get it :)
Laura W.
I love how smooth and silky these lip liners feel. Great wear time and I just add some lip balm over for an easy lip look.
Maria W.
I don't use any other lip liner to be honest I love this product so much I have about three in my purse . Well worth buying
Jamie M.
Super creamy and versatile liner, use on all my clients and there is so much product, also able to sharpen which is great
Naomi C.
85 sussex road , ['', '', 'Kettering']
Pretty good product does exacrly what you wamt out of a liner x worth the price :) good selcetion of colours available x
Mayar S.
Egypt
Ilove u it so much i can not do with out it so beautiful but you should develop your self more and more to be the best
Yasmin K.
Swansea , Wales
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE RIMMEL LIP LINERS. So many nice colours and so cheap. Colours that suit brown girls are available.
Sasha H.
Cwmbran
Love the colour and application is so easy but! Once uses the item is so hard to sharpen because the pencil is so soft
Karen D.
antrim
I found this to be my favourite drug store lip liner as it did not bleed onto my skin and merged well with my lipstick
Nicolle P.
sheffield
This lip liner in spice is the perfect dupe for the mac lip liner whirl. It' stays put and not too drying on the lips x