(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Lyndsey C.
Croydon
This lip liner is lovely and creamy and goes on well, it lasts for quite a while but does require a few touch ups throughout the day. Good value for money if you are on a budget!
Jade B.
Blackawton
Love this product as it really makes my lips stand out. Great value for money and definitely outlived my expectations. Lasts all day and makes my lips pop. Would definitely buy again and highly recommend
Kinza Q.
Jeddah , SA
These lip liner are amazing !!!
They don’t cost a fortune and gives pigmentation like highends one ❤️❤️
I am a constant user of this product
It applies easily best drugstore lipliner pencil
Aleasha M.
Perfect match for a nude lip, pretty much matches most skin tones and goes perfectly with nude lipsticks. You can also use it as a lip stick, it’s also very long lastinf
Jessica H.
London
Beautiful colour! i love that is it affordable and worth its price.Makes my lips look beautiful.I love the packaging but i really wish that it came with a sharpener.
Amber R.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
In love with this liner! It's literally like butter, It's so pigmented and applies so smoothly! I use this on clients when wanting a bold lip colour. Lasts all day!
Chloe M.
scotland
Good lip liners but not long laying, I find the primark ones at £1 have more colour than the rimmel ones. For ease of them on the high street they are good liners
Jodie S.
Toothill bank, Brighouse
Bought this liner from boots and although it's so much cheaper than some high end products it's better than most. Long lasting and really pigmented, one of my favourites :)
One of the creamyest lip liners I have used ! The consistency of the product makes it glide along your lips and the small applicator makes it easier to draw your lip shape
Tapasi D.
I love Rimmel lip liners a lot. It’s staying power is good. It has a creamy consistency which helps to glide on your lips easily.Keep the lipstick for a long time while I use Rimmel lip liner underneath any lipstick. I love the packaging of this product as well. I have used Maybelline and Revlon lip liners as well. But I prefer Rimmel lip liners over those. Only drawback is that it’s a little bit pricey compared to Maybelline and Revlon but I don’t mind . 😄