(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Emily S.
Edmond, OK
I look for good deals in the Target aisle and bought this liner on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised. It’s long lasting and has good pigment. The package had accurate coloring. I️ even used it on all of my lips a few times when I️ wanted a really matte look. Pretty nice and excellent for the money.
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love these, how they apply smooth and lasts forever, but there is just such little product with them! I like liplimers that you can sharpen and get your money worth
Lola M.
This is a great lipliner. They have great color options which I can use with so many of my lipsticks. These lipliners are also great fillers I can fill in my entire lips and apply a little gloss on top .
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
I love the pigment in this lip liner! I just wish it stayed longer. Reapplying can be a pain for me, so longer wear would be nice. But for the price you can't beat it. I typically stick to darker reds or wine colors and this hue is no exception. Would recommend to a friend.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I have been using these lip pencils for years! The colors are nice and they are easy to apply. They are not expensive and a very easy to find. Walmart or any drug store should carry them. If you are looking for a good inexpensive lip pencil I do recommend these!!!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This is easy to apply it doesn’t clump around your lips or easily smudge. It’s stays on for quite a while doesn’t come off in the first hour like a lot of other ones. I would buy it again. It was what I expected and I would recommend it to family and friends.
Aliyah S.
frederick
The formula is both creamy and pigmented. The color is longlasting, even on pigmented lips. If you are on the market searching for a good flattering nude on medium to deep skin tones, this shade is very complimentary, overall it's a wonderful product!
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
These lip-liners are the bomb.com. I don't like regular wooden pencil liners as I find they're a bit too dry for my liking, however these retractable liners are super creamy and affordable! I also love this shade in particular - it's my absolute favorite.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
This liner is so pigmented and I use it almost daily. It's the perfect shade for me and has a great consistency. I use it before I put on my lipstick and it works perfectly. I would highly recommend this as your lip liner! Love this lip liner so much
Lorraine D.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this lipliner. It has a longer oval shape that makes applying lipliner almost fool proof. Easily to find in the drugstore and priced just right. I’ve repurchase this as the color goes with other lip colors I tend to gravitate towards.