(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beautiful color. A bit dry and not super long lasting. But for the price, it can't be beat. Great to try a bold color and or fashion color for a season. They do stay where you lay them, meaning if you line your lips, you can then go in with a lighter lip color and get a nice ombre effect. No bleeding. Just not super long lasting.
jacqueline n.
Grapevine
The absolute best drugstore lip liner, very worth it. I absolutely love the colors, very rich. The color stays on all day, and isn’t irritating or sticky. definitely a go to!!
Blanca M.
I love lipliners especially when they are creamy and you do not have to apply nothing else. This one I bought it at target and I was in shock of how creamy and long lasting it was when I applied it. I repeatedly used it and still will.I recommend this to anyone because it is long lasting and very inexpensive.
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
I love how I don't have to sharpen this lip liner! I also so really love the color pay off! The only thing that I didn't enjoy was how drying it can be. But if you are great at moisturizing your lips, then these are amazing! You can get them pretty much anywhere you find drug store makeup in the states.
Emily S.
Edmond, OK
I look for good deals in the Target aisle and bought this liner on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised. It’s long lasting and has good pigment. The package had accurate coloring. I️ even used it on all of my lips a few times when I️ wanted a really matte look. Pretty nice and excellent for the money.
Megan K.
Pepperell
These lip liners are so pigmented and creamy. They are easy to apply and keep my lipstick in line like it should. Easy to store and met expectations form what i heard. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again. These are my go to because they are so pigmented and creamy and long lasting.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
These lip-liners are the bomb.com. I don't like regular wooden pencil liners as I find they're a bit too dry for my liking, however these retractable liners are super creamy and affordable! I also love this shade in particular - it's my absolute favorite.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
This liner is so pigmented and I use it almost daily. It's the perfect shade for me and has a great consistency. I use it before I put on my lipstick and it works perfectly. I would highly recommend this as your lip liner! Love this lip liner so much
Emily P.
This lip liner was very creamy in my opinion. It was long lasting and was a good dupe for any high end product . It was in nice packaging. I am a first time user . Personally I would not buy it again because it wasn’t the best texture for me
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
This review is a first impression as I just bought yesterday and used for the first time this morning.  Liner went on smoothly with no tugging and pulling.  Still in place at lunch time after drinking from straw and eating.