(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Jodie S.
Brighouse, West Yorkshire
Bought this liner from boots and although it's so much cheaper than some high end products it's better than most. Long lasting and really pigmented, one of my favourites :)
Veronica I.
Luton, Bedfordshire
I can say that this lip liner is a good dupe for the high end products. It's really easy to apply and it last for a good hours on your lips. I know for sure that i'm gonna buy again in the future and i can say that it's a really good lip liner to buy.
Erin M.
Birmingham, UK
This product is one of my favourite lipliners and I use this regularly not only to line my lips, but to fill them in fully as if it was a lipstick as it is very pigmented and long lasting. The colour is lovely and looks amazing throughout the day. I could eat and drink and it would not fade a lot.
Ainsleigh K.
Favourite lip liner! Better than most luxury brands ! Allows for a very precise application great colours last all night ! I have been re purchasing this for years have no complaints at all! LOVE!
Mizz T.
I find tbis brand of eyeliner inconsistent with diff shades...some go on great : pigmented and creamy whereas some are just dry ...im iffy abt repurchasing
Stacie H.
Very pigmented ad creamy! I love these and are a great price too, met my expectations. I recommend! They do a variety of nudes and bright tones, AMAZING
Dionne B.
Sunderland
This product was quite rough to apply but when it was on it was amazing, I wear this quite often but I have a few colours and the packaging was amazing
Charlotte G.
Oakenfield , Lichfield
Really lovely colour! Lasts for ages and goes well with all my different shades 💕Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner Definer, Ravish, .01 oz
Lauren L.
Merthyr Tydfil , Mid glamorgan
Why spend ££££££ on high end when this is probably the best lip liner I have used! It’s pigmented, creamy and lasts on the lips! Highly pigmented also!
Sophia A.
London
The colour is beautiful, glides on nice, is soft and smooth and is very affordable. It also lasts ages as I haven’t had to repurchase for a year now