(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

KAROLINA Ž.
Klaipėda
A very beautiful dark nude shade. It's not very expensive and good quality. Pigmented and creamy, smooth. Simple packaging, tho I loved that you don't have to sharpen it. It's long lasting as long as you don't eat oily food. I would recomment the Rimmel London lip pencil.
Chantel S.
IP26
Made my lips look and feel so much bigger, and fuller! Would definitely recommend to anyone on a budget, bought from boots! Not very expensive st all in my opinion. Lasted majority of the day, but then after 6/7 hours it began to wear off. Would definitely buy again!
Natalia M.
I loved this because it had lots of pigment and lasted really long! although at some parts of the days it did get quiet weird coloursbut although that it addded a nice shimmery finish to the looks and i would recommend to other people because it is worth the money!
Anna E.
Nicosia
The best lip liner I've tried. It is extremely smooth and pigmented and you can find it in the drugstore or supermarket which is very convinient. I purchased a few different colors of this and they are all amazing! I would definitely recommend to others.
orla c.
These lip liners glide on easily without tugging. They stop darker lipstick colours from bleeding or smudging outside the lines. it is also easy to overdraw your lips with this product to make them have a fuller, plumper appearance. This product is just great!
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, ON
I really enjoy these lip liners.  I prefer darker colours for my skintone and think this colour is absolutely fantastic.  I use it as a matte lipstick and fill in my lips.  It doesn't feel drying and stays on a decent amount of time.
Angelica R.
Sydney
 I love the colour of this lip liner the formula makes it pretty easy to apply and also makes it a pretty long lasting lip liner as well. There are a few colours in the collection and I may be buying some more colours in the near future! yay!!!!!!!!!
Olivia D.
Guelph, ON
Rimmel Addiction has been my go-to lip color for years! I have an olive complexion and find the mauve undertones of this pencil definitely highlights my face well! It's a perfect neutral for every day and is a great base for most colors of lipstick.
Jamie-Leigh L.
Wirral
Perfect lip liner for fall/autumn, goes really well with Sleek Vamp lipstick, and the price is affordable too. The only downside for me personally is that I have to sharpen it a lot due to its creamy consistency, but I'd definitely purchase again.
Courtney B.
Lincolnshire
These lip liners are creamy and easy to apply.
They are something you can use in day-to-day make up looks, really wearable shades in different variety of colours that you can wear on their own or with a lipstick or a gloss. I'd definitely recommend x