(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Ellie M.
United Kingdom
I love this product it is so creamy and easy to apply. I love the longevity of the product and I brought it at my nearest boots. I love this product and would 100% recommend and 100% be buying again. In my opinion I do not think this product is pricey and I going to be buying it again.
Ashley C.
Clydebank , West Dunbartonshire
Rimmel lip liners are packed full of pigment perfect for building up any lip colour. They come in a good variety of shades and aren't too dry on the lips. They're perfect to pop into your make up bag especially since they are so affordable.
Shannon B.
leeds
Very good quality lip liner but you don’t get much with it being a plastic twist up and not a sharpening one i didn’t get much use out of it. Although the colour was lovely and it was very easy to apply. I would recommend this for an occasion but not if you wanted it for every day.
Loany N.
I've tried so many "waterproof" liners from high end brands that would wind up leeching onto my contacts to the point I couldn't see beyond the haze of liner, these on the other hand do not... and for a fraction of the price... perfect for the water line both upper and lower
Jade H.
Windsor, Berkshire
Rimmel Lip liners are insane. So buttery, pigmented and sometimes better than the higher end brands. Very inexpensive and very much worth it, just wish they had a larger selection because the formula is really good for a drugstore product!
Simren D.
birmingham
I really really liked this lip liner the colour was amazing on my lips and I used this lip liner with MAC Lipstick - Nicki Minaj - Nicki's Nude (soft corally peach) and the two colours actually worked very well together and made my lips look slightly bigger which was great 😁
Lauren P.
Streethouse , Pontefract
I use Kylie usually and compared to that I am not a lover but it is a good budget lip liner and looks nice once on it would be better if it came as a lip kit. I bought from a local boots and just find makeup through trial and error
Aanna M.
Hackney, London
Their lip liners are decent! They do the job and are quite easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting. I purchase mine at Superdrug’s, not to mention they are affordable!! Much cheaper that the high end brands but work just as good
FLORA V.
Rawson, Chubut
Me compre este delineador de labios para un gloss de natura que quedaba desprolijo solo. Y no era el tono adecuado pero AME la cremosidad y presicion del producto. Rimmel tiene productos para labios geniales y muy accesibles.
Chloe W.
Ipswich, Suffolk
Really good lip liner for the price!! Creamy & applies really easily and is reasonably long lasting. Packaging is basic but it’s all really good for the price, I have quite a few of these lip liners because there so affordable!