(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Belinda P.
San Juan, TX
I love this color because I can use it with every red matte, lipgloss or lipstick I have.
Tabbitha B.
Albertville, AL
I really like using the brand of lip liner so I give it 5/ stars. Good quality and price!
Linda A.
Great formula and color selection a little too expensive fir drugstore but they are great
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This color is amazing on the lips!! Top it off with one of Rimmel Londons lipsticks!!!!
Selia R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are a great drug store lip liner. I like how long they are, it lasts a long time.
Kayla A.
These are the perfect cheap liners. They last a long time and they don't break the bank
Emilia B.
Lothian, Edinburgh
I am so obsessed with this liner! I have an addiction to not only this shade but this range. The shape of this lip liner is fool-proof and I would recommend to anyone! Can never have enough. I've used the 'pink snob' one which is apparently a good dupe for charlotte tilbury pillow talk liner? But addiction is my favourite I have backups at all times!
marissa W.
chaguanas
Very creamy and smooth formula. Easy to apply and easy to wear...it does however kinda set so don't keep pressing your lips together after you apply it. This is a definite repurchase for me cause the nude shades are pretty brown girl/dark skin friendly and pretty reasonably priced
©sumaiya M.
jeddah
A very beautifull lipliner. It is very smooth and glides beautifully on the lips. I am a repeat user of this product and it has highly met my expectations. I got mine from centrepoint and i will recommend it to others always
Megan B.
Tonbridge, Kent
These liners are the only ones that I will ever purchase, they are long lasting and always make my lipstick stay on for longer than usual (funny that, what with them being long lasting). The packaging is lovely and easy to store in a pot with all of my other lip pencils and is generally a very good purchase. Sadly mine is running out but I will be sure to head out and buy a few replacements when I get the chance!