(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Melissa R.
Love allll of these lip liners as I have every single color! This one us my favorite because I can use this with so many of my lipsticks that I have. It lasts long and also is a good base for my lipsticks as well. I really just discovered rimmel, and I wish I found them much sooner.
Deborah V.
Junction City
I actually have this lipliner in #104 'Call Me Crazy' which is a true-red shade and it is BEAUTIFUL! It has both pinky and orangey undertones, so it matches with almost any red lippies. The price point (<$5) can't be beat for It to match with basically all your red lip looks! And, It goes on smooth like butter! The automatic self-sharpening makes it convenient and easy. No hunting for a sharpener! It's sturdy enough to use in ombre application, it doesn't crack with the slight resistance you get from coloring over already-existing color. It does come off a little easier than I'd like, but it's a small price to pay for the convenience and the spot-on color (that again, goes with almost ANY red lippie without looking mismatched).
Emily P.
This lip liner was very creamy in my opinion. It was long lasting and was a good dupe for any high end product . It was in nice packaging. I am a first time user . Personally I would not buy it again because it wasn’t the best texture for me
AngieBFly V.
Rimmel LIP LINER 063 EX .01OZ EEND SNOB these are the best lip liners I have used so far for my kid and on the go I do not need to take an extra sharpener to sharpen them they go on easily and they are just as good as the Mac without the hurting your wallet it’s very affordable and it’s very good quality I honestly can say Rimmel Is one of my favorite products from your local stores everywhere
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I use just three different color lip liners, I love the self sharpening ones and they are easy to work with. I use these everyday for my makeup and they are so good!!! They are also very affordable and I have gotten them from Walmart and from Ulta. I have purchased these over and over and will continue to buy them, and also highly recommend to family and friends.
Allie V.
Los Angeles , CA
These lip liner are bomb diggity! They are so creamy and so comfortable on the lips. I own almost all the shades because they are so awesome! they are definitely long lasting and the wear throughout the day is impeccable. I have and will continue to buy these incredible liners! They're so affordable and you can find them at any drugstore/Ulta near you.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beautiful color. A bit dry and not super long lasting. But for the price, it can't be beat. Great to try a bold color and or fashion color for a season. They do stay where you lay them, meaning if you line your lips, you can then go in with a lighter lip color and get a nice ombre effect. No bleeding. Just not super long lasting.
Blanca M.
I love lipliners especially when they are creamy and you do not have to apply nothing else. This one I bought it at target and I was in shock of how creamy and long lasting it was when I applied it. I repeatedly used it and still will.I recommend this to anyone because it is long lasting and very inexpensive.
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
I love how I don't have to sharpen this lip liner! I also so really love the color pay off! The only thing that I didn't enjoy was how drying it can be. But if you are great at moisturizing your lips, then these are amazing! You can get them pretty much anywhere you find drug store makeup in the states.
💀💖✨Rhiannon✨💖💀 J.
Oklahoma City
These apply very nice on the lips. They have many beautiful color options. The only thing i don't like is how fast it runs out. But other then that. I love this product