(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Alyssa H.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by Shengyeng Y.(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction uploaded by loola J.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #14 in Lip Liner

Line your lips with full color and precise definition with this automatic lip liner by Rimmel. Rimmel Exaggerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition. Net Wt. 0.008 oz / 0.25 g Rimmel London Brand... see more...

Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
This isn’t my favorite drug store lip liner but it sure is affordable! It depends on the lip liner you get! If you get the pencil, it’s a little drying but if you get the retractable pencil, the formula is a lot smoother! They have a really good shade range and the precision tip really helps get the corners of your lips, cupid’s bow and everything perfectly! Fills in your lips super easy and matches fairly well with all the other lippies I put on top of it
Jen B.
This product is hit or miss. The first time I bought it, it worked well and went on very easily. The next time I bought one, it was very dried off and did not go on my lips barely at all. The price is very reasonable, but you never know what you are going. I would not repurchase.
Michelle L.
Springfield
This has really good color. The line wasn't as smooth as I'd like but i was able to smooth it out and help it blend while creating a nice, solid outline. It's comfortable too apply and wear, too, which is a definite plus! All in all it's a pretty good liner.
Kasie G.
These are my favorite drugstore lip liners. The formula is nice and I love the shape of the tip and it makes for an easy application. It is also very pigmented which is a plus and I find that I don't have to touch up my lipsticks when applying these all over the lip prior to lipstick application. I've recommended these multiple times to family and friends and continue to repurchase them myself. Don't sleep on these!
AngieBFly V.
Rimmel LIP LINER 063 EX .01OZ EEND SNOB these are the best lip liners I have used so far for my kid and on the go I do not need to take an extra sharpener to sharpen them they go on easily and they are just as good as the Mac without the hurting your wallet it’s very affordable and it’s very good quality I honestly can say Rimmel Is one of my favorite products from your local stores everywhere
Kris S.
Amherst, OH
Stays on nicely I like the The pricing is pretty good to compared to L’Oreal I would recommend this to my friends you can sometimes you can find it at Dollar General which I really like even if it’s just a little bit off on color
Jonni M.
Love, Love, Love this!! I have the worst Walmart for Rimmel products but I love them! Recently found the nearest CVS that had the new( to me) Rimmel stay matte lipsticks and I’m so obsessed, lip liner and the stay matte are great together. Another affordable find at the grocery store that is just so stunning in pictures! I love the brand and would definitely recommend the product to anyone.
Jon O.
Charlotte, NC
These liners are pretty good. Not my favorite by any means, that would be the Kat Von D liners, but they’re good for their price. Last pretty long.. and pretty pigmented and smooth. I would buy them again if I was in a pinch.
Kaylijah D.
Moorhead
Love this lip liner and this particular color. I wear it with reds and mauves, light or dark it goes with many things! Creamy, easy to use. But if you decide to is it as a all over lip pencil it can make your lips look dry.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
These lip liner are bomb diggity! They are so creamy and so comfortable on the lips. I own almost all the shades because they are so awesome! they are definitely long lasting and the wear throughout the day is impeccable. I have and will continue to buy these incredible liners! They're so affordable and you can find them at any drugstore/Ulta near you.