BY REVLON

For poreless, airbrushed skin in any light, you need Revlon PhotoReady™ Makeup. Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to erase every flaw. Our complete, yet undetectable coverage results in a stunning finish. • Airbrushed, radiant complexion •... see more...

Kristalee  C.
Chilliwack, BC
Best foundation ever! Have yet to find anything that work with fair skinned Nd freckles! #gorevelon
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Works good. Easy to apply. Lastest long and makes your face feel amazing. I wouldnt keep paying the price but i will say im happy with this product and i recommend to others.
India l.
Good product, travel friendly, affordable, easy to use, I have oily skin and this product did hold up ok. It made my skin look more alive and flawless. It works really well to be a drugstore product.
Lucy P.
Offa, Wrexham
Such a long lasting product, and it really blends into my oily skin. For the price it’s great, and I do love it and use it on a weekly basis. But...it really does grip onto my dry skin, so once a month this foundation is my worst enemy
Karliegh H.
Caledonia is , ON
Great coverage and very easy to apply and blend. Good price for the value and it really does last a long time. Bought at shoppers and will buy again
Shaina R.
Yokneam Illit
This foundation was ok. It wasn't my favorite formula it was hard to blend it out it got patchy and didn't mix well with my primers.
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
Tried it for the first time and for a few hours use its good. It does make my highlighter glow more.
Ana Milena G.
The first time i used this foundation think that no for me, but when i take pictures for a identification i have to say that i love the effect. My skin looks so radiant with a unitone . Is easy yo use. The price is ok.
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
I like it at firat usage. The preceeding wasnt really a hot for me. It caked around my nose and the glitters become visible.
Michelle M.
General Santos City
I dont know about this product but i want to try this im so curious of this product hope i can get some of this and make a first impression of this on my first youtube channel .