BY REVLON

For poreless, airbrushed skin in any light, you need Revlon PhotoReady™ Makeup. Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to erase every flaw. Our complete, yet undetectable coverage results in a stunning finish. • Airbrushed, radiant complexion •... see more...

Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I like all the photo ready line. Revlon is a good quality brand. This one has a good formula and leaves you with a great skin complexion. You should try it, however I'm kin of sad about the animal testing regarding Revlon. Good price tho. Try also the "foam" one type, like that one more than this one.
Jennifer R.
Wow! You Want A Airbrush Finish Look, But Don't Want To Break Your Wallet? This Foundation Is The One To Find. Amazing Coverage,  Only Need Small Amount For Best Coverage. Little Goes Along Way.
flavia s.
Sapucaia do sul
Essa base e muito boa amo de mais esse produto recoomendo Muito boa mesmo reconmedo para quem não provou
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Works good. Easy to apply. Lastest long and makes your face feel amazing. I wouldnt keep paying the price but i will say im happy with this product and i recommend to others.
India l.
Good product, travel friendly, affordable, easy to use, I have oily skin and this product did hold up ok. It made my skin look more alive and flawless. It works really well to be a drugstore product.
Lucy P.
Offa, Wrexham
Such a long lasting product, and it really blends into my oily skin. For the price it’s great, and I do love it and use it on a weekly basis. But...it really does grip onto my dry skin, so once a month this foundation is my worst enemy
Karliegh H.
Caledonia is , ON
Great coverage and very easy to apply and blend. Good price for the value and it really does last a long time. Bought at shoppers and will buy again
Shaina R.
Yokneam Illit
This foundation was ok. It wasn't my favorite formula it was hard to blend it out it got patchy and didn't mix well with my primers.
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
Tried it for the first time and for a few hours use its good. It does make my highlighter glow more.
Ana Milena G.
The first time i used this foundation think that no for me, but when i take pictures for a identification i have to say that i love the effect. My skin looks so radiant with a unitone . Is easy yo use. The price is ok.