BY REVLON

For poreless, airbrushed skin in any light, you need Revlon PhotoReady™ Makeup. Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to erase every flaw. Our complete, yet undetectable coverage results in a stunning finish. • Airbrushed, radiant complexion •... see more...

Alanis B.
Plainfield
Stays on no matter what! It covers anything you need covered! I adore this product! Definitely would recommend to everyone!
Traci W.
This product was ok, but definitely not full coverage that I like. For an everyday face that's not too glam it works great.
Kaytee P.
Lumberton , MS
Very great product. It covers all the redness on my face and doesn't have flashback. i would def recommend this foundation
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Good amount of coverage has great products to review on especially this product i recommend if you have combined type skin
Yairin M.
I like the feel of it and it very light so I mix it with another color and it is so good to build up a lot it is very good
Very thick, and not suitable for dry skin. Cheap packaging, but that's expected for drugstore products. Did not re-purchase
Julisa G.
Pensacola FL
Full coverage almost but it also depends on how you apply your make up to and I'm still kinda new at it so bar with me
Sheleodria G.
This foundation gives such a great finish. Its a glow. Long wearing and a great color match for african american skin.
Lanie S.
Went on great and thick seemed a little to heavy for my liking but over all stayed on all day and hid the impurities.
Alice o.
eumaravilhoso amei de corações lá tô apaixonada  tá tudo lindo demais eu quero eu quero demais aluguem me dá 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍