BY REVLON

For poreless, airbrushed skin in any light, you need Revlon PhotoReady™ Makeup. Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to erase every flaw. Our complete, yet undetectable coverage results in a stunning finish. • Airbrushed, radiant complexion •... see more...

Kambree P.
Hanover
I like using the foundation. The darker on covers my dark spot and pimples perfectly. It kinds pricey but not much. I get it at walmart
Garima A.
I have not try this yet but my next purchase is going to be this foundation. As I have heard lot of good reviews of this foundation.
jennifer s.
such a perfect foundation for taking pictures! easy to apply with a brush or beauty blender, doesn't look streaky, and light weight.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
I like the finish very much but it does not last to me almost nothing my skin is very greasy and it is not going very well this base
laure n.
Sumiton, AL
This make up is the best. I can put it on in the morning and do not have to worry about reapplying. This is always my go to make up.
Maria M.
It's not my favorite foundation to use but it gets the job done. It still works very well with my skin and it gives great coverage.
pamela f.
I would say its like a matte finish but it starts to fall off when yo slightly touch you're face leaving it as if it was flaky :(
Jizza V.
Paired it with the primer and I feel like it covers very little. Will try other products because this product will not do for me.
Maggie b.
I thought it was pretty good, it did what it said it would , covered up all the lines, and dark circles, but it was pretty pricey
Vanessa G.
Kind of made my face a little "cakey" but it did have coverage. Very little definitely goes a long way ... so don't be generous