BY REVLON

For poreless, airbrushed skin in any light, you need Revlon PhotoReady™ Makeup. Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to erase every flaw. Our complete, yet undetectable coverage results in a stunning finish. • Airbrushed, radiant complexion •... see more...

Jenna S.
Was able to match my skintone perfectly!! Would recommend again and again! Lasts all day long! No room for improvement! I use this product every day and have had no problems yet! It met my expectations and did NOT disappoint
Kista R.
Love this makeup. It definitely does the trick. I bought mine from a local Walmart store and I have been obsessed ever since. No other foundation gives me the coverage as well as this but doesn't make my skin look oily.
Elicia C.
Cookeville, TN
Really good primer for the price. Fills in my pores, which I love, and really evens out my skin for flawless foundation coverage. Smells a bit off and you have to use a decent amount of it, but for the price, I love it!
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
The product does not have a ton of coverage but it has a super light feel to it. I enjoyed feeling nearly bare faced but still with a finished look. I used it with the Revlon primer and then baked with Smashbox powder.
marlee k.
best cover up i have ever used last week was my first time trying this product i use it almost every day now im expectation was low on it but i must say now this product is great i found it at my local right aid and the price was awesome i will most deff  be buying this product again
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
I really like this foundation. It gives great coverage and lasts all day/night. It's very affordable. I did start to notice it getting "cakey" towards the end of the day/ night. But overall, very good product
Jasmmyn M.
Lexington
The powder is too loose it does not come in many skin tone colors it's affordable but it's so not good. I got this at my local Walgreens I should have gotten something else. Maybe if the powder was thicker it'll probably stay on the face I do not recommend this for most
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
I love revlons photo ready selections! I have the foundation stick and I absolutely adore it it's the perfect shade when I'm self tanned and needing a good selfie it never seems to disappoint no matter what!
Jennifer R.
Wow! You Want A Airbrush Finish Look, But Don't Want To Break Your Wallet? This Foundation Is The One To Find. Amazing Coverage,  Only Need Small Amount For Best Coverage. Little Goes Along Way.
Alise M.
Abingdon, VA
This foundation that I bought at my local CVS I use to use all the time a few years ago,and loved it!
Then things come out that you want to try and you put it aside and forget about it. Well a couple weeks ago I repurchased it again, and I wish I never put it down. My skin hasn't looked this good in years!