BY REVLON

For poreless, airbrushed skin in any light, you need Revlon PhotoReady™ Makeup. Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to erase every flaw. Our complete, yet undetectable coverage results in a stunning finish. • Airbrushed, radiant complexion •... see more...

India l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, travel friendly, affordable, easy to use, I have oily skin and this product did hold up ok. It made my skin look more alive and flawless. It works really well to be a drugstore product.
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good. Easy to apply. Lastest long and makes your face feel amazing. I wouldnt keep paying the price but i will say im happy with this product and i recommend to others.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like all the photo ready line. Revlon is a good quality brand. This one has a good formula and leaves you with a great skin complexion. You should try it, however I'm kin of sad about the animal testing regarding Revlon. Good price tho. Try also the "foam" one type, like that one more than this one.
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how flawless photready made my face look. It look as if my face was literally photoshoped when i took a few selfies it was hard to believe i didn't have a filter on my phone. But seriously photready really is a great product to use. It's not expensive at all and it gives you the look of a department store brand for 80% cheaper. I recommend it to all my friends and anyone who is curious about it give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised with how much
Daniela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flawless-looking skin is no longer just for celebrities and models! this Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky-smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you’re in the spotlight. You will always be beautiful wearing a magical and splendid style, would buy again without a doubt, I love it
Jessica A.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out for about 1 month and it felt good at first but then later on in the day, I would get oily. I already have dry & oily skin so this wasn't a fit for me. But I never used primer before until 5 years ago so maybe that would of helped when I used this product. I give it 3 stars because it does blend easy and it covers good.
Shari D.

I've have oily to normal skin, and
am mildly prone to acne, even at my age.  The first time I purchase this foundation was
five years ago for my son’s wedding.  I
used a foundation brush to apply it. Went on very smoothly.  Made my skin look flawless.  On top of that I used Revlon PhotoReady face
powder.  I did not have to touch up
once.

Leah B.
It's has a nice matte feel to it but it makes your face super white and you also have to use a moisturizer underneath as it dries your face. This product last half the day. I expected more from it as I love the brands products but I was disappointed about this one. Definitely need to work on the pigmentation of this product!
Kinyee F.
La Jolla
Easy to apply and doesn't cake. With that being said, it really doesn't cover very well. I have some light red patches in a couple of spots on my face and it doesn't cover them like standard foundation. I expected this to line up with hd photo foundations but it doesn't come as close to some other competitors.
Eva N.
I bought this foundation at Walgreens. It was kind of a let down. It cost more then most drugstore foundations leading me to think it would work better. I have combination shin and it broke me out. I would recommend this to people with dry skin so it doesn't make them look like peanut butter!