(3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Natural Beige uploaded by Alysha L.

BY REVLON

Revolutionary formula with Light-Filtering Technology delivers a poreless, airbrushed look. Soft-focus pigments create a luminous finish. your skin has never looked so flawless. • High Resolution Shades • SPF 20 • Medium to Full Coverage Net Wt.... see more...

Whitney G.
Jamestown
This product is not good. Why it says airbrush I do not understand it. It is very on even when you apply it and it does not come out of the bottle in a even manner either. There is nothing airbrush about it and for the money I was highly disappointed. I think I paid around $16 for it and it definitely needs returned. I read reviews and that’s what led me to purchase it and the entire product is not worthy of the money. I feel like it should be more of a dollar tree item.
Cherill N.
Conyers , GA
The best foundation closest to my skin tone. It does have an orange tint to it but once you build your bronzer etc it looks flawless. Oh! And pair it with some L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal & you’re winning, it blends so well!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love this foundation. It is my go to. When I first saw the advertisment, I was like yeah right. Went and bought it, expecting it not to work and it did!!! Looks flawless in pictures and stays in very well for the whole day. No touch ups needed.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Really great coverage and easy to apply. Does have some sparkles in it, so if you want more of a matte look, I’d opt not to purchase this. However, the sparkles catch some great lighting!
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I Love the way this foundation feels it feels awesome to the touch but it needs to be full coverage if you don't require full coverage then you'll probably like this but if your like me & have any issue with your skin & require full coverage then I don't recommend this for you or me:((
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
This product is great for people that have combination skin. It is very affordable and last a long time. The only con I would say about it is that I wish it applied more smoothly and looked more natural. I find that it can become quite cakey if not used with a light hand.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I tend to wear Clinique makeup.. I tried this on a whim based off someone else raving over it, and I have to say I was impressed. I have scarring acne and most bases do not cover these scars up, but this one did and lasted most the day. I was very impressed and will buy again!
Tina B.
Louisville
I find the natural beige works well with my skin tone. I use this product 5 times a week and let my face stay makeup free on weekends. I love that is is affordable and is long lasting. I love that it feels light on my skin and blends well. Yes I would buy it again.
Briana P.
I've tried this foundation a few times and I've never come to like it. First, they NEVER have any deeper shades in stock in the stores. The range of skin tones and consistency of the foundation when applying made this foundation a no for me.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I received this product for free and I LOVE IT! I looked it up online and it isn’t too expensive! It was easy to apply/use and you can buy it at Walmart and target! I would buy it again and I would recommend it!