BY REVLON

3 Pack Revlon Photo Ready Kajal Intense Eye Liner & Brightener #003 "Emerald Empire"

Buy on Amazon
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this Eye brightener. It really helps brighten my eyes. It's easy to apply, I just put it in the corners of my eyes. The packaging is cute and subtle. I would defiantly recommend to those looking for a product to brighten your eyes!
Nour E.
This eyeliner is one of the best i have ever used really its very smooth and easy to apply. No panda eyes since it stays in its place doesn't really make black marks around the eyes and it's deep black makes the eye look perfect. I would definitely buy it again
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a really great brightener.  There are not many that I use, but I did keep this one in my makeup bag!  Some are too pigmented, making the colour not noticeable,  or fade out on your face ,this one is long lasting, perfect pop of colour!  I plan to buy a few more colors soon because of how much I liked this liner!
Denise R.
It's a great liner. The Revlon Photo Ready Kajal Intense Eye Liner & Brightener #003 "Emerald Empire goes on smoothly and last longer than most eye liners. It is easy to apply on my eyes and easy to use.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Love this eye liner it goes on smoothly does clunk up and you don’t have to go over multiple times to get it to show up. It looks amazing stays on very well i use it at least once a week and would buy it again
Gladis T.
I love this product the colors are great, they are affordable and have great quality. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sàde B.
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
Revlon has changed my makeup prospective. It went on smooth and it actually lasted. Very glad I tried this product!
Priscilla S.
Des moines
I like how dark it is and dosent smudge if at all . I have been using this from a very long time
Ysela G.
Houston
This eyeliner is one of the best out there!! Smooth when your putting it on, and lasts for 12hrs