(3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Devilish uploaded by Shiza Arslan A.(3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Devilish uploaded by Katherine E.

BY REVLON

Revlon Nail Enamel gives up to 10 days of lasting color & shine*. Revlon's exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks.... see more...

Yisueidy R.
Copperas Cove, TX
i don't love it. i'm a stay ay home mom and i clean up the house all day obviously i use a lot of cleaners and water and this enamel don't last more than 2-3 days and i think that is a waste of money cause i have to do my nails more often. i don't recomended if you are like me that cleans like crazy
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
I love the variety of colors of this nail polish! I love Revlon polish! I've been using it since the 90s! My mother has always had some in her collection that it just stuck with me!
The polish is smooth and lasts really well.
The pricing is decent...seems to be higher at different locations. For some reason CVS has prices much higher than a lot of places so choose somewhere else to go get it.
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
My GO TO color. Hahah I feel like this shade matches the color of my soul, it’s dark yet sexy - it’s sooooo deep red that it’s almost black and I love that! It lasts typically as long as any polish but I prefer the Revlon polishes over any other drugstore brand.
Didi |.
Brooklyn
I love the applicator brushes of Revlon nail polish. It makes it easier to get even strokes. I also feel like this is the perfect color for the upcoming Autumn and Winter seasons. One coat is enough for me sometimes with this nail polish since I don't really like too many layers of nail polish.
Grace W.
South Mills
I really like this nail polish. I went to a nail salon a few months back and I chose this color for my acrylics. After the acrylics were long gone, I went to my local drugstore (CVS) and found the same nail polish for a pretty good price. there is a hard, glossy finish. 1-2 thin coats usually does the trick.
Kerrigan C.
Goes on really smooth. I apply 2-3 coats to have the color I want. I got it at Walgreens and it was very cheap. It doesn’t last very long though is the biggest downside. I don’t know that I would recommend if you don’t want to paint your nails often.
Alexis M.
This is a good nail polish. It goes on easy and only takes two coats to get the expected color. Definitely needs a top coat to make it last longer than a couple days. I've personally never been able to keep it from chipping longer than 5 days.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
I am in love with the Revelon Brands in general so the nail polish just adds the icing on the cake for me! It is easy to apply and is long lasting. It does not chip and it is very affordable. I would buy this nail polish again in a heart beat!
Ashley B.
lehigh acres, FL
With fall right around the corner i bought this Revlon nail polish. Its a very cute color and even though it looks dark from the bottle its really not as much when you apply it on. Wasn't expensive and i recommend everyone to buy it if you color your nails yourself. Get into the fall spirit.
Brenna C.
Chandler, AZ
I love the color of this polish! The brand is affordable and provides great and trendy colors for every budget. I wish it had lasted longer than it did, but I will be buying again because I haven’t been able to find a comparable shade.