BY PLAYTEX

Features. The 360 Protection has been redesigned with three layers and shapes to your body for a fabulous fit.. Triple layer designComfort shape plastic applicatorDuraClean wrapper is purse resistant for protection on the go.. Great Fit Great... see more...

jaime b.
Im not a big fan of the playtex gentle glide tampons. I have always been a tampax girl. These are very uncomfortable inside. I dont really have any thing to suggest for them to change it. Im not a tampon specialist but when i began couponing i did try any the brands of tampons. I was trying to find a good deal. Well when i come to comfort tampax pearl i will never stop using! They may be the highest in price. But your area is not something you can go cheap on!
Polyana M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's really easy to put in 😬 and it lasts a good amount of time if you don't have a lot extra time to change it every two hours. I normally buy it in pharmacies or target lol. It is affordable. And overall I am satisfied
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Let's face it the period struggle is real, but playtex has got you covered. I like the multi packs because we all know that your flow does not start and end the same - why buy a million boxes of tampons to accommodate that when you can buy just one that is a trusted brand.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
My favorite tampons. These feel like you are barely even wearing anything. I make sure to always have these on hand when it's that time of the month for me. Very affordable. Would recommend to those of you who are on the move daily.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
These are perfect for your. You have your Light Beige medium days and heavy flow days where you need different sizes to help protect you from leakage pair that with the price of this product and you will have a happy enough period.
Sam B.
East Weymouth, MA
Great brand who is always reliable for when life is too much too handle! My favorite brand because it's the most comfortable and actually shapes to the female body! Overall I love playtex and is always stocked in my house!
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
These are my go to tampons. It's great these come with packs of variety of sizes - this is great! Considering my period isn't always heavy or always light the different sizes are perfect to have on hand!
Courtney E.
Great value, I really like these tampons. The plastic on this applicator is tapered and comfortable compared to similar tampons. The unscented tampons are the way to go.
Evelyn L.
Jasper, IN
Super comfortable and great for the product price. Product detail met all the expectations. It i something I use all the time and it is great product!
Meagan M.
Homewood, AL
My tampon of choice! Love the multi pack for different stages of my period. Playtex tampons and comfortable and perfect for an active lifestyle.