Personal CareShaving & GroomingAftershaveClubman
3 Pack - Pinaud Classic Vanilla After Shave Lotion 6 oz

3 Pack - Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla After Shave Lotion 6 oz

by Clubman

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 070066112528 After ShaveAiiActive Ingredients:SD Alcohol 40B; Water (Aqua, Eau); Fragrance (Parfum); Benzyl Benzoate; Citronellol; Coumarin; Eugenol; Geraniol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexane Carboxaldehyde;...

Do you think this is a good grooming product ? #MASTERGROOMING 3 Pack - Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla After Shave Lotion 6 oz
HI can anyone describe how heavy (or not) the scent of vanilla is in this? Is it subtle, strong or maybe somewhere in between? Thanks!
Does this burn after you shave? I've used something kind of similar and it definitely burned after apply it.
Start your review of 3 Pack - Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla After Shave Lotion 6 oz!
grace F.
Springfield, OH
I buy this product for my dad. I love this and so does he. It mells great. Everyone should get this for the man in their life.
antoneth F.
Cottonwd Shrs, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
3 Pack - Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla After Shave Lotion 6 oz uploaded by antoneth F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Another kind of clubman after shave that he absolutely love to use.. he likes the scent and it good value not to pricey.. he would like to recommend this any men who use after shave.. nice packaging..he would like to have more of this ..
Sadie F.
Canton, OH
3 Pack - Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla After Shave Lotion 6 oz uploaded by Sadie F.
Love it 😍 it makes all the irritating redness of right after you shave it with this product it doesn't.
Mo C.
Great aftershave! Stopped all the razor burn I use to get on my lower neck and gives you that nice cool feeling!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Thai product smells amazing and does a great job! It keeps the skin from breaking out after shaving and is very affordable! You can get it at Walgreens. My hourly friend has been using it for years and won't use anything else
Merima B.
Astoria, NY
This smell is really nice, but I do feel like it's more for older men. I bought this for my father and he loved it. My husband bought it for himself and I hate it on him. Just seems like something for older men 50+.
Angie F.
Albuquerque, NM
My sons barber uses this product on her customers, my son likes the smell it leaves,a very light scent not a strong smell.
Erica S.
Mcallen, TX
Husband loves this he likes the smell and the way it works. Don't stock it in our stores had to buy it in a beauty supply store.
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
My boyfriend recently went to the barbershop that he frequents often and come home smelling ravishing. I called our barber friend on the sly and asked what he had used on my recently lined up boyfriend so I could buy it from him for a Valentine's Day basket. He did not carry it in his shop but Sally's carries for about $7 a bottle.
Holley L.
Oakdale, TN
This just has such a wonderful,clean,classic,manly smell to it..I love this stuff so much,I'd practically force my boyfriend to wear it every day!