(3 Pack) PHYSICIANS FORMULA Murumuru Butter Bronzer - Deep Bronzer uploaded by Katie L.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

(3 Pack) PHYSICIANS FORMULA Murumuru Butter Bronzer - Deep Bronzer, Ultra luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Moisturizing wonder features ultra refined pearl and soft focus pigments that smooth... see more...

Anette 🌷.
Absolutely love this bronzer, was a bit skeptical about it at first but it worked amazing! No patches, consistent, true to the color, it’s good for contouring and I definitely recommend it
imberly h.
LANCING, TN
Purchased at: Rite Aid
For the price this is a great bronzer. It looks great and isnt too bad to blend..it isnt the most blendable I have used but I was not mad for the price I paid.
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the greatest bronzer I’ve ever used. First of all the scent is so nice and summery. The undertone is gorgeous and suits my skin tone perfectly. It has lasted me an incredible amount of time, I’ve used just this bronzer exclusively for over a year and have yet to hit pan. The only negative part about it is the packaging, it broke pretty quickly and doesn’t stay clicked shut all the way, but who cares? Such an amazing product.
Katie L.
Kingman, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
This is so smooth and easily blend -able there’s barley any kick back or fallout. And it smells like summer vacation! It’s vey buildable and is great for all skin types. I love this bronzer and recommend to everyone!
Ros F.
Palm Coast, FL
It really glides on like butter! Has such. Smooth application and great color pay off. The price is awesome for a product that works better than some higher end brands.
Amber F.
Burnaby
Purchased at: Target
Favourite bronzer from high end and drugstore choices. Glides on smooth and has a nice colour payoff. Not too warm or too cool. I would say it has a nice glow to it without being matte or glittery. Would recommend for everyone to try!
Gabriela R.
Los Angeles, CA
I notice that the darker you go in shade, the more orange it looks. Any tips on how I can incorporate this deep shade onto my light skinned face . I bought thinking I could use it as a contour but no way .