BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
3 Pack - Max Complexion Correction Pads 60 ea

3 Pack - Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads 60 ea

by Peter Thomas Roth

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 670367512609Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce...

How do these compare to the Complexion Correction pads in the blue packaging?
Start your review of 3 Pack - Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads 60 ea!
Lucy D.
3 Pack - Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads 60 ea uploaded by Lucy D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Girls if you’re suffering from acne I do recommend these pads, it’s a miracle just be consistent.
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
3 Pack - Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads 60 ea uploaded by Bethany M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a holy grail product for me. I get acne around my jawline (hormonal) when it’s that time of the month, and this really has been the only thing to diminish that. I don’t get much acne at all now that I’ve been using these for a few months. I cut them in half to make them last longer. At first I thought the peach scent would break me out worse, but it hasn’t and I love the smell! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
3 Pack - Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads 60 ea uploaded by Sergio M.
I just love these correction pads. I use on clean face 3 times a week. My skin feels amazing and super soft! I highly recommend this product!
Isabel T.
Peter Thomas Roth one of my fave skin care to all season.in this case correction pads exfoliate with a fresh peach scent is antioxidants anti-aging ,pore minimize cont extracts of chamomile and green tea to help skin calm use 3 time at week normal and combination skin can use or problems skin type #PTR # skincare #skincarelover #isabelbeautyshop #winterskincare
Christina M.
I purchase a 7 day trial from Ulta on the end Aisle, i really loved the difference in my skin. You must use sunscreen because it will make your skin sensitive. I would purchase this product again.
Meranda M.
Burkeville, TX
These pads make my skin feel so soft and healthy. I like the convenience and ease of use. My skin has never looked better since using the complexion correction pads.
Connie R.
Fall River, MA
I love almost all PTR products but this product was one that I wasnt as crazy about. I was least pleased about what I felt was an unpleasant scent, the way the product felt on my face, and had a slight burn. This is not a product I would choose to buy again. However, there are tons more PTR products that I love and would buy in a heartbeat. It is still one of my favorite brands.
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: eBay
The first peel pads I actually like and use! These are great. They don’t sting or give off a crazy chemical odor. My skin is combo, acne prone, naturally fair but prone to hyperpigmentation from tanning easily in the summer and old acne scars. Safe enough to use every day if you want to and each pad has enough product to cover your neck, chest and top of hands lightly too. One side is smooth and the other is lightly textured. After only a week of use my mom started asking what I was doing differently to my skin because she could see a difference via FaceTime. I was shook! Get it!
Sarah C.
Erie, PA
If I was rich, I would stockpile these. They leave my skin feeling brand new, refreshed, and baby smooth
Jaime F.
Texas
1,279 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these pads and use them every other night. They have a peach scent and I love the different textures on each side. They help keep my pores clear and I’ve noticed fewer breakouts with regular use. I do cut them in half to last longer.