BY PEPTO-BISMOL

3 Pack - Airborne Effervescent Health Formula Tablets, Very Berry, 10 Each see more...

April G.
Hope Mills, NC
This brand has always been my first choice. It works great and is very effective and it never disappoints. It always helps with all kinds of digestive or stomach issues. It is priced right and comes in a variety of ways to take and I'm very satisfied overall with this brand.
Aubriana D.
About a year ago I would get terrible heartburn any time that I had anything acidic such as tomatoes, pizza, oranges or sloppy joes. I would have terrible heart burn and I felt as though I couldn’t eat or drink anything without having these pains. I turned to Pepto-Bismol and it changed my life. I would definitely buy this stuff again and will continue to use it.
Kevlar B L.
Pepto is like magic. I suffer from a GI illness where nausea and small intestine discomfort are common. I use Pepto every time! It usually takes 15 minutes for it to start working, but it takes care of me. Only if I've used it a few times that week and take it inn an empty stomach do I occasional get a headache (heavy use)
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Since I was a child this is always been in the fridge and this is always the product I go to you just as of recently I started taking the times caplets but there is times where you just feel like this one works so much better and so much faster plus it’s not just for heartburn it’s for stomachaches to
Jerrika W.
Denison
So, I hate the flavor. But I've had worse medicine. I'm always scared to take it though, because it's for constipation and diarrhea... but if I have diarrhea I don't want to end up being constipated after taking this... anyways, pretty cheap price point. It does what it says. It's an alright product.
Tiffany Leann M.
Gaston, IN
I can't get past the taste and texture of the liquid. I tried it twice and almost threw it. My family can use it with no issues. The price is great because it doesnt take much to work.Unfortunately I stick with chewable tums that I can handle. If you can handle slimy liquids then you'll be okay
Ellen P.
I prefer tablets over liquid. This isn't as chalky as the tablets and has a pleasant flavor. Good to use when I feel acid in my stomach. It meets my expectations and can always be found in any drug store or grocery store. Satisfying overall and would purchase again.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville, PA
Pepto always has been and always will be my go-to upset stomach medication! My mom would always give it to me as a child! My favorite part about pepto is that the flavor doesn't bother me. especially while my stomach is upset! I plan to continue buying this product!
Corey T.
Billings, MT
I have never had a problem with Pepto. In fact, my wife thinks I'm crazy because I could drink the stuff regularly! It never fails to calm an upset stomach or when I have the feeling of heartburn inside. I always make sure we have a bottle of Pepto in the house!
kadi s.
This stuff has been around for ages and still does the job for an upset stomach all in all who knows pepto knows this stuff works and it doesn’t taste bad “different” but not bad