Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersOne 'n Only
3 Pack - One N' Only Argan Heat Ceramic 15 Inch Straightening Iron 1 ea

3 Pack - One N' Only Argan Heat Ceramic 1.5 Inch Straightening Iron 1 ea

by One 'n Only

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 074108238924The One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron features ceramic plates that are infused with Argan Oil, derived from the argan tree. Rich in essential fatty acids, omega-6 and vitamin E. Argan Oil is valued for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - One N' Only Argan Heat Ceramic 1.5 Inch Straightening Iron 1 ea!
Monica P.
Cottage Grove, OR
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Literally the only straightener I’ve ever really liked. I’ve tested out more expensive straighteners and I always fall back to using this one. It does a pretty good job for my thick coarse hair. It’s reasonably priced. I’ve owned this straightener for 7 years. It has lasted me a VERY long time.Definitely worth the buy.
Muria P.
Hot Springs, AR
JUST bought this product and from going from having a straightener for almost 15 years to finally a new one, it’s amazing.
Jennifer G.
Lexington, KY
I've owned this straightner for about a year now and I am still in love with it! I use it everyday and it heats up real fast. I really like how smoothly it glides onto my hair and the result it leaves.
mariahjay
Denton, NC
This is not my favorite straightening tool, however it is not the worst I have used. It is cost effective, but not comparable to other brands I have used

Looking for your answer?