Add a Photo

By NYX
#1025 in Lipstick
NYX Matte Lipsticks are highly pigmented, richly formulated lipsticks that glide on smoothly, stay put and impart a non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish as they envelop lips in brilliant color. Available in 22 rich, matte lipstick shades. NYX Brand...
Photo (1)
Diana S.
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
Dec. 1, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable
I really enjoy NYX Matte Lipsticks. They're very pigmented and have a long wear time. Definitely met my expectations! I pair them with a lip liner and they last all day. I would definitely recommend this.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Rogers, TX
Jan. 19, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable
I prefer these so much more over there Soft Matte Lip Creams. They last a good while I don't really have to touch it up too often and they're pretty comfortable.
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
June 20, 2017, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable, Other
The NYX Matte Lipsticks are on my list of favorites, and I could not even stop buying my #Sale né! I put my hands on my favorites [heart] as soon as possible, but it took a little while, but I did not want the two that I wanted so much. SABLE AND STRAWBERRY DAQUIRI. The NYX always launches beautiful colors with MATTE finish "very dry" and long lasting! I am completely IN LOVE with my lipsticks because I loved passion, from the marvelous packaging to the finish and the duration of my lipsticks, and as always the nix always comes bringing innovations and innovating in the colors to each collection, and I dying of love, these lipsticks are DIVES !!!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
June 23, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable
The NYX Matte Lipsticks are very much worth their money. The formula dries to a Matt finish and it lasts a very long time. It's not uncomfortable to wear for an extended time however it is not food/drink proof. Just keep it with you in your purchase for touch ups throughout the day.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cranston, RI
March 25, 2017, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable
I love this lipstick for everyday nude tan. It is matte but soft and not drying at all. It's pigmented not sheer. It's very affordable and you can always get nyx products on sale at the drugstore or ulta.
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
June 22, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable
I do recommend applying a small amount of lip balm before putting on the matte lipstick. NYX is a super affordable brand. Long lasting through out the day. Matches almost any skintone. I would most definitely recommend looking to create a bomb look.
Monika G.
Monika G.
June 23, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable, Other
No funky smells, frills, or otherwise annoying tidbits. This has matte black packaging and intense color. It delivers without being over the top in anyway (other than color of course! :) this is the peachy orange shade you've been looking for this summer. Pick this one up!

Shade reviewed: indie flick
Dupe for Mac lady danger
brooke b.
brooke b.
June 21, 2017, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable
It is very good and virbtant color. The product is very smooth and battery and can be used on any type of lip. It's good for the price and the quality is amazinf. I highly recommend and is worth investing. It can be found pretty much everywhere and is good for any wheather conditions
Shana S.
Shana S.
Elkhorn City
June 23, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable
NYX is one of my favorite drug store brands of makeup, and their matte lipsticks is one of the main reasons why! They have an awesome color selection to chose from (which just seems to be growing) and they wear so well! They cannot be beat for the price!
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
March 22, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Sable
The color is great, but the only reason I give 4 instead of 5 is because it comes off super fast, so I have to keep applying every 40 mins about.