BY NYX

Amp up your look with our High Voltage lipstick! Each of the 22 dramatic shades is infused with vibrant color with a super-rich finish! Net Wt. 0.09 oz / 2.5 g NYX Brand lipstick Category 3 Pack see more...

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Dirty Talk
This line is so creamy. They are soft on the lips. You do have to reapply but I love the softness.
Eline S.
Eline S.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Dirty Talk
Its very nice product, it stays very long on youre lips and the colour is so beautiful.
Teresa d.
Teresa d.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Dirty Talk
This has to be one of my favorite lip products ever. I have gone through several tubes. These are so silky on your lips and have many bright colors to choose from. Ulta often has great sales on these.
Nimat
Nimat
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Dirty Talk
It's so rare for me to find a lipstick that I fall in love with but, this one did the job! I love the smooth, creamy, and pigment of the NYX High Voltage Lipsticks. The colors are amazing and long lasting.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Dirty Talk
One of my first high voltage lip products. This color is great especially for fall. My best friend feel in love with this shade and jacked it from me lol
Keneatha L.
Keneatha L.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Dirty Talk
These lipsticks are so pigmented yet so smooth on the lips. It doesn't dry out your lips but it also looks amazing too. Some colors however can be patchy but all creamy lipsticks are. It's a definite must have!!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Dirty Talk
I have always love nyx lip products. They're very affordable and looks really well on me. This one is very creamy too. I love it
Joanna O.
Joanna O.
Ensenada
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Dirty Talk
i really love this color but what i love the most of this lipstick its that its really pigmented and creamy