(3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04 uploaded by Nikkita C.

BY NYX

Prep your eyelids with this lightweight eye makeup primer that evens skin tone, smooths lines and ensures lasting makeup application. The High Definition Eye Shadow Base alleviates creases and pumps up the vibrancy of your eye shadow. INGREDIENTS:... see more...

Kat S.
Kat S.
Santee, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
I've been told that this is a dupe for my holy grail eye primer (Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion). In my case, not true. They're not even similiar. You have to set this with a load of flesh toned, high quality (high end) eyeshadow if you want anything to stay on your eyes. It's not an eye primer that goes on all night, 8 hours max. So it's decent, but not top shelf.
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
I would highly recommend this product if you’re looking for something that will make sure your eyeshadow lasts all day. It gets rid of those annoying creases and it also makes your eyeshadow more vibrant! This eye primer is very affordable and works just as a well as Urban Decay’s primer.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Crowley, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
I love this! I use this every time I apply eyeshadow. I put this on and blend it over the lids with my finger and then set it with a foundation powder. This really takes my eyeshadow colors to the next level. It has a skin tone color but blends in beautifully. I definitely must have this on deck at all times!
grace p.
grace p.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
This does not hurt my eyes. High end eye shadow primers do for whatever reason. I like how it feels and it just makes shadow last longer. I bought mine at Ulta where you can get deals on NYX all the time. Highly recommend for drugstore alternative.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
I really like this and i use it as primer for my eyeshadow for when i use glitter and loose powder! I like how easy it is and it is very convenient for the price and coming in a pack of 3! Definitely something id but again!
Lawdelina P.
Lawdelina P.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
Logra que los colores se sellen mejor en la piel y que las sombras no se muevan ni se me mezclen. Es fácil de aplicar, por lo que lo utilizo cada vez que me maquillo. 100% recomendado, excelente producto...
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
Absolutely love this. My eyelids get really oily throughout this day. This is the only product that has allowed me to not have oil-creased eyelids on a day to day basis. Definitely will buy again
Rizzie H.
Rizzie H.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
I would have rated it better if it was more affordable. Maybe as affordable as the elf one.. It was not love at first use. I got better results when I piled it on and set it with powder otherwise, it creases.
jacinda g.
jacinda g.
Tehachapi , Ca
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
I'm in need of a good primer for my eyeshadow! Its been so hard lately finding a good one! But I've heard good reviews on this one. And I will keep my eye out on this one!
Candice T.
Candice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - NXESB04
Goes on smoothly. Think it definitely helps with keeping my eyeshadow from slipping. However it could last a little longer but overall great value for the price.