BY NYX

NYX’s Round Lipstick is a velvet-textured lipstick formulated with mineral oils to provide moisturizing benefits and rich colors. NYX’s top selling lipstick, the Round Lipstick offers long-lasting, non-smudging color. INGREDIENTS: Ceresin Wax,... see more...

patty w.
patty w.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Opal
It didn't show up quit as I hoped it would but I searched high and low for a holographic color. So I was excited when I found this
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Westfield, MA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Opal
I usually can't find lipsticks that are the right color and that have enough pigment ,but all three of these have those quality this is also not too bold for and everyday look .
AbaGayle B.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta , GA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Opal
Love this! Not only is the color so beautiful to work with, but the formulation is great to wear.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Opal
It was okay , I love nyx so I suggest this , very nice packaging and I suggest you purchase this item
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Opal
Very very creamy and lovely stuff they're so pretty and work fantastic love it
Karisa S.
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Opal
I got the product because the name "Opal" one of my favorite gemstones. But the lipstick wasn't all that great. It also had a weird smell.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Opal
The Opal kind of color caught my eye on buying it. It met my expectations when I tried it ! It is really eat to apply and use. The packaging is an okay but overall I would try other colors as well.....
Shaz E.
Shaz E.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Opal
Love NYX cosmetics they are so pigmented so easy to apply smooth and long lasting a must have this year