BY NYX

NYX’s Round Lipstick is a velvet-textured lipstick formulated with mineral oils to provide moisturizing benefits and rich colors. NYX’s top selling lipstick, the Round Lipstick offers long-lasting, non-smudging color. INGREDIENTS: Ceresin Wax,... see more...

• Are they glossy? & how long do they stay on your lips? 3 Answers
September M.
September M.
Midland, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
Looks good on people with pale or fair skin, but my friend, who is more ebony, used this a it didn't really suit her. It goes on smooth and doesn't have a harsh smell.
Bianka V.
Bianka V.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
The BEST affordable lipstick you will ever put your hands on, seriously!!! Their products never fail me.
Desirae A.
Desirae A.
Corpus Christi
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
Loooove this lippie. Perfect color for fall and stayed on for a good while. Would recommend it.
Perah R.
Perah R.
S Pasadena, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
NYX lipstick always tastes kind of plasticky, but its worth it for the sick color payoff and long lasting color. Even if it weren't long lasting, it's so cheap that I haveno qualms about reapplying! Brown sugar is perfect for that throwback cinnamon lip that's in right now. It probably suits warm toned people best though.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
I can't express how much I love NYXs lip products! I have a huge! Collection of their lipgloss and lipsticks! Their product is not the one to disappoint! Cheap and great product! You can get it from your local store too which is amazing! Love love love
Meshaal N.
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar, Other
I love the NYX creamy lipsticks. The formula is nourishing, the staying power is excellent and the lipstick is a great value for what you get! It is very easy to apply and it exceeded my expectations, even better than some high end luxury brands!
Maria E.
Maria E.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
I purchased this item at a local Target and I thought I was going to like the product. After taking it home opening it and trying it on I figured that I didn't like it overall quality of the item was great but just the color did not suit me
Tiara B.
Tiara B.
Grand Prairie
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
Keeps my lips looking amazing and I love how it smells because its just amazing! Its super easy to use. Met my expectations and much more. It is very affordable and and good for a first time user like myself! I will defiantly be purchasing again and telling others about it.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar, Other
This is a great lipstick/ matte for blush and I love the effects in light. I think it is for long time wear. This was my first Nyx lip product and I was not disappointed. I will continue to buy and recommend to others!
Alethea C.
Alethea C.
Los Angeles
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
I love nude color and I have found this lip stick being one of my favorite nude colors I have found . It goes of very smooth I bought it at sephora I believe. This has been my first time using it but I don't think this is my last time using it I would love to buy it again
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Are they glossy? & how long do they stay on your lips?