Add a Photo

By NYX
#1537 in Lipstick
NYX’s Round Lipstick is a velvet-textured lipstick formulated with mineral oils to provide moisturizing benefits and rich colors. NYX’s top selling lipstick, the Round Lipstick offers long-lasting, non-smudging color. INGREDIENTS: Ceresin Wax,...
September M.
September M.
Midland, MI
Jan. 21, 2017, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
Looks good on people with pale or fair skin, but my friend, who is more ebony, used this a it didn't really suit her. It goes on smooth and doesn't have a harsh smell.
Bianka V.
Bianka V.
Jan. 19, 2017, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
The BEST affordable lipstick you will ever put your hands on, seriously!!! Their products never fail me.
Desirae A.
Desirae A.
Corpus Christi
Oct. 24, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
Loooove this lippie. Perfect color for fall and stayed on for a good while. Would recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
June 22, 2017, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
I can't express how much I love NYXs lip products! I have a huge! Collection of their lipgloss and lipsticks! Their product is not the one to disappoint! Cheap and great product! You can get it from your local store too which is amazing! Love love love
Meshaal N.
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
June 21, 2017, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar, Other
I love the NYX creamy lipsticks. The formula is nourishing, the staying power is excellent and the lipstick is a great value for what you get! It is very easy to apply and it exceeded my expectations, even better than some high end luxury brands!
Maria E.
Maria E.
June 21, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
I purchased this item at a local Target and I thought I was going to like the product. After taking it home opening it and trying it on I figured that I didn't like it overall quality of the item was great but just the color did not suit me
MellyMel S.
MellyMel S.
Aurora, IL
June 22, 2017, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
This product is true to its name; it is very creamy & smooth. It stayed on my lips for a long time & even through eating. I used it a few time since and I would definitely use it more. It was easy to use & apply.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
June 24, 2017, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
Love this lipstick. I was recommended by a girl I work with. I bought it at Ulta. I had a coupon so that made the purchase even better. Very easy to apply and use. Met my expectations cause I never used lipstick before. It was recommended to me so I'd recommend it to others.
brooke b.
brooke b.
June 21, 2017, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
The product is very smooth and battery and can be used on any type of lip. It's good for the price and the quality is amazinf. I highly recommend and is worth investing. It can be found pretty much everywhere and is good for any wheather conditions
Ayesha D.
Ayesha D.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
June 22, 2017, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Brown Sugar
I don't know how I feel about this product. I'm not going to bash it because it's not at all bad. I'm not a big fan of lipstick because my lips are small but it's inexpensive and I would recommend someone to give it a try
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Are they glossy? & how long do they stay on your lips?