Add a Photo

By NYX
#1495 in Lipstick
NYX’s Round Lipstick is a velvet-textured lipstick formulated with mineral oils to provide moisturizing benefits and rich colors. NYX’s top selling lipstick, the Round Lipstick offers long-lasting, non-smudging color. NYX Brand lipstick Category 3...
Haley T.
Haley T.
Pittsburg, KS

My boyfriend got me these for my birthday and I like them. I like the colors of them. It's something I have to keep applying throughout the day which is something I'm not really a fan of but other than that's it's good.
Paige B.
Paige B.

I love NYX lipstick because it is really good quality and it doesn't break the bank. I have noticed that it does last pretty long. It has easy application too. I would definitely buy again.
Mariela B.
Mariela B.
milwaukee

This is a good product. It's just small and runs out fast but other than that it's perfect for light skin.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Dyersburg, TN

NYX has the best lip sticks for the price! They are even better than some of the top name brands I have used! Super pigmented and gorgeous colors.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Katonah

Gorgeous, rich, long-lasting color that is easy to blend and makes you lips look luscious!
Love this color a nude brown looks beautiful on tan skin beautiful color!!!
Aousaf G.
Aousaf G.
Sydney

This NYX Lipstick is definitely creamy and easy to apply looks and feels great on the lips and the colour looks great 👍🏻 NYX band has the best lipstick love all of NYX Lipsticks definitely try this out

Join Now