BY NYX

NYX Brandconcealers-makeup Category3 Pack see more...

• Does this product hide dark circles all day?2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this for eyebrows?1 Answers
  • Hey hey hey, I am almost out of my (3 Pack) NYX Concealer...2 Answers
(3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Fair
  • "I love NYX, it is always my go to brand for like literally everything. This concealer I use it on a daily basis. It governs my dark circles and any other of my imperfections amazingly. You dont need to use alot of it since it is medium to full coverage. It is also super affordable and easy to use." in 23 reviews
Danielle P.
Milford, PA
(In truth, I didn’t buy this in a 3 pack), but I was impressed with the amount of coverage this concealer has. Very similar to Urban Decay’s Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer (I would maybe even call it a worthy dupe?). The only thing I didn’t like was: once this product dries, it’s set; it was a little difficult to blend out. If I worked it too much, I noticed it would dry & become flaky. Still, I’ll definitely use it.
keri l.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best drugstore concealer of use thus far. I like to go for the natural look so I use this a spot corrector. My actual color is Tan-bronze not fair. This concealer is very creamy and they have a fair amount shades from light to darker tones. The reason I didnt give it five stars is because of the stopper at the top I wasnt able to get all of the product out of the tube but thats ok, I dont mind buying two more this time. I seen this in ulta, walmart,target,cvs, and stores like these have this product and even your local beauty supply store. It is very affordable. I have not tried any high end concealers but as far as drugstore concealers this is my favorite. I like the idea of using a wand and controlling how much goes on. My second favorite is the L.A. girl pro but I havent found my exact shade yet, so sometimes I mix these two together and use this as a foundation. All that being said, I love this product!
victoria m.
Sullivan, MO
This concealer is so good. I recieved my first one as a gift, but have replaced it myself since. I now prefer it over my more expensive brand concealers. It's not thick or heavy and if I'm in a hurry, I can apply the concealer then powder and be good to go.
elizabeth m.
la california
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this product is really good for beginners it is best for under eye and it’s kinda full coverage and for me personally I really did like since I am still a preteen I like to make my makeup a natural look
Adrienne H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Purchased at: Target
Everyone seems yo love this but not me... barely any product in the tube and the tiny doe foot doesnt hold much product. I had to dip back in the tube way too many times to where i got annoyed. If that was fixed I would buy again. Just too inconvenient.?
Chelsey C.
Cut off, LA
This NYX concealer wand rates low in quality. The concealer is a bit watery and Id prefer something that offers more coverage for under the eyes. It does not last all day but is a cheap alternative to more expensive brands as a back up concealer.
randi w.
philadelphia
this concealer is one of my favorites i’ve used. it is great for covering anything one may need and blends great. it’s creamy and comfortable, not ever feeling like you’re wearing it. not to mention the awesome price !
Alyssa G.
Naperville
I have one lighter one for my eyes/T zone and one slightly darker one to cover acne. Both work well, though I do break out occasionally using them it's to be expected with how sensitive my skin is. Applicator is not good for blending and definitely requires something else for that.
Charlotte F.
oley
Love this product covers most of my dark circles and does not feel extremely heavy on my face the color of their matches perfectly with my skin tone. There is an OK amount of product in this concealer
Emily M.
Baldwinsville
This concealer creases and is pretty crappy for my skin personally! I could find much better in the drugstore than this... I put it down after using it a few times and never picked it back up
Courtney P.
Does this work well for hiding dark eye circles?
candy a.
Winston-Salem NC
Does this product hide dark circles all day?
Megan C.
united states
Hey hey hey, I am almost out of my (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Fair... I am wondering what concealers you ladies (and gents) recommend to replace my now empty tube! So, whatcha recommend? Drop your favs below!
hannnahhhh j.
Concord
Does this concealer blend well and does it cover up circles??
Alexa T.
Toronto, ON
How long does this concealer last before having to buy a new one?

Walmart