BY NYX

(3 Pack) NYX Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter - Moonbeam, Up, up and Away We Glow! Let yourself get carried away with our gorgeous, new liquid highlighter. This light reflecting formula comes in nine wonderfully creamy yet lightweight shades. Give em a... see more...

Kim W.
flushing
it's not as pigmented as other highlighters but it is good for a natural glow. I use this product when I am not wearing makeup and I just want a bit of natural shine. It's affordable and can be found in any makeup section of almost any store.
Angela N.
cheshire
this highlighter looks amazing on bare skin before foundation, and I like to use it like a strobe cream before I apply the rest of my makeup. I find that this method works best as when I’ve tried to apply it over foundation it seems to take off the top layer when I try to blend it out! This method gives a gorgeous subtle ‘glow from within’ look and I loooove it as I’m not really a fan of chunky or glittery highlight. Overall a great product that you just need to try and test to see which method works best for your skin type!