BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Need a gloss that lasts as long as you do? Meet NYC’s new Up to 8HR City Proof Gloss. Its incredible formula offers high-shine and rich color with no sticky feel and serious staying power: up to 8 hours of wear! It also smoothens and conditions with... see more...

Maricela M.
Fontana, CA
I really haven't used this product but I have used many of there products before it is easy to apply & take off yes it has met my expectations did not leave my lips dry I don't use it very often due to the color I would and have recommended it to others
Amanda M.
Yadkinville, NC
Good lip gloss! Very shiny and mirrorlike. Feels good on. I use this from time to time. Cheap prices for thjsbrand!
Brianne P.
Bremerton, WA
Love the shimmer, but they don't stay on as long as some of their other products. The colors are so pretty, though!
Brittany B.
San Antonio Texas
These are reallt good they lasts just like they say 8Hr and they come in beautiful colors 💗😍 #NYC #lipsticks
sarah g.
Bloomington, IN
good lipgloss shiny frosted easy to use lasts a long time comfy on lips smells nice and is worth every penny.
Michelle V.
Hanoi
Great colors and really does last as promised. I use it over different lip liners to create new shades. the price was right and I thought I would give it a try. Great color, and now I need to find more colors!
yes sureeee