Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#83 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder provides a flawless powder finish, minimising oily appearance on the skin. It comes in a full, standard 20g net weight size and is a sure way to finish off your foundation, or simply wear on its own. Net...
Photos (6)
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

I usually use the same brand but the translucent one to matte my makeup and add face powder after. I feel in love with it . I'm not dark skinned and I'm not white , I'm in the middle , like beige skin colored so when I saw the product came in light beige I thought I'd try it out . It came in 2 days and I absolutely love it. Not only that but the jar is huge so it will last me awhile since I only brush a little bit on at a time. The best way I apply it on is with a kabuki brush. This color makes my face look all one color and it's really good at staying matted!!
KAYTLIN M.
KAYTLIN M.
Garden Grove, CA

This translucent powder is almost an exact dupe for the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder for a fraction of the price! This powder keeps my make up on and matte ALL day. I have VERY oily skin and when applying this before and after my foundation routine it locks in place and won't budge all day! I am in love with this powder and I refuse to use any other translucent powders. Oh and you can't beat the price too!!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

I bought this as my first translucent powder to start...BAKING. Ladies, let me tell you...this stuff works like a charm. Perfect for baking, setting your lids, setting your face, or whatever. It's thin, not shimmery, not cakey, blends well, and highlights perfectly. Don't spend a fortune on simple powder, the cheap stuff works great. Will be buying forever ✌🏼
Amal T.
Amal T.

I bought this product not expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. I have oily skin and I set my whole face including under eyes with this. It helps matify my face without leaving a flashback in photography. I've had it for a long time and it doesn't seem like it will run out anytime soon. Definitely worth the price!
Rebeca C.
Rebeca C.
Sylmar, CA

Okay now not only is this product like only $3 but it actually works, better than most powders at the drug store. It doesn't leave a white cast on me or have any flashback. It makes my makeup last, not that much but for $3 heck yeah it made my makeup last. It's such a great affordable product I highly recommend!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.

It offers great coverage by itself or on top of a liquid foundation. My skin can be prone to breakouts depending on the product I use and this product doesn't bother my skin a bit. The applicator that comes with this powder lasts as long as the product and does a great job applying the powder. I love it!
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL

This powder is really similar to many high end setting powders people go crazy for. Translucent doesnt leave a white cast, and buffs off of the skin nicely. Doesnt get oily and move around on my face. Soemtimes I use one of the darker shades as bronzer. It gives a natural glow.
Janice M.
Janice M.
Baldwin Park, CA

This face powder does wonders for my skin in terms of lightening it up. My favorite is this, the translucent brand, because when I apply it to my T-zone especially, it keeps it from becoming skiny all while making my face seem poreless. I would definitely buy it again!
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I really like this setting powder for it's use it keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day and my makeup from creasing I use it after foundation and let it set for a few minutes then wipe of excess. The price of the product and quality are unbeatable!
Raisa R.
Raisa R.

Este producto se ha vuelto mi favorito! Tengo poco tiempo utilizando este producto pero logra que mi concealer y mi maquillaje quede perfecto. Logrando que dure toda la noche. Me encanta la formula y todo el producto que trae el envase! EXCELENTE!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

is this a good translucent setting powder? i've been meaning to try something new and not to get a high end powder yet.
Ella G.
Ella G.

I have very oily skin, does it keep your skin matte all day?
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Canada

Does this have that white flashback in photos?
jamie n.
jamie n.
Torrance, CA
does this make your makeup lol caked up?
Khadija G.
Khadija G.
Waukegan

Does this leave a flashback on darker skin ?