BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder provides a flawless powder finish, minimising oily appearance on the skin. It comes in a full, standard 20g net weight size and is a sure way to finish off your foundation, or simply wear on its own. Net... see more...

• I want to try this is it good ??? Has anyone tried it ? D...1 Answers
  • Does this have any flashback?2 Answers
  • What kind of brush do you guys use to apply this?1 Answers
Abbie C.
This is my favorite powder, unfortunately I can’t find it literally anywhere these days. It’s only a few dollars, and lasts for a really long time. It is perfect for baking your concealer. It’s truly an amazing dupe for Laura mercier powders.
Anne Helena J.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice pretty and really highlighted my face gave me a fresh glow feels like I’m using crushed pearls because of its iridescent highlights just really nice definitely worth it last a long time a little goes a long way
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
This isn’t my favorite it does its job though. It is cheap so it won’t break your pocket specially on a setting powder this is definitely good for oily skin I wouldn’t say it’s good for combination skin.
Kelsi P.
McMinnville
Ive never tried this stuff but ive seen on a lot of youtube videos that people compare it to high end powders. If youve tried this please let me know how you like it because ive been looking in to purchasing it!!
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
This translucent is so affordable. A little goes a long way. I really like this setting powder to bake under my eyes and i something set my whole face with it. There is no white cast left. If you do see that it feels your skin cakey i would recommend to put some setting spray. This sometimes happens specially when my skin is dry.
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
Can look a little cakey if used to bake under the eyes but just used as a setting powder in light amounts it looks great on the skin. For the price it's worth checking out.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
I had heard great things about this being a dupe for Laura Mercier powder. NOPE, it is not translucent, it stays on top of the skin and gives off a white cast that looks gray after a bit. My 6th graders tried it at their spa party and same thing, they looked like gray faced ghosts running around.
sam w.
This is soooo good for the price! It is so cheap compared to othet translucent powders but it works great. I find it good for baking and setting the rest of my face. I will say some creasing does come through under my eyes sometimes but it’s nothing too bad. No flashback either!
Amanda C.
Greenville, MI
Works good enough for the price. If you’re looking a nice powder that’s cheap, I would go with this one or the wet n wild photofocus powder foundation. You can see it on the skin but it does the job!
Amy D.
Woodstock , GA
Affordable and amazing are the two words that come to mind. It’s a big container and you’re able to find this most likely in target if not online. I’ve just had more success at target. You will not get that stark, white flashback and it sets the makeup
Chloe H.
is this a good translucent setting powder? i've been meaning to try something new and not to get a high end powder yet.
Ella G.
I have very oily skin, does it keep your skin matte all day?
Autumn K.
Canada
Does this have that white flashback in photos?
jamie n.
Torrance, CA
does this make your makeup lol caked up?
Nicole M.
Does this have any flashback?