BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #68 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder provides a flawless powder finish, minimising oily appearance on the skin. It comes in a full, standard 20g net weight size and is a sure way to finish off your foundation, or simply wear on its own. Net... see more...

• Does this have any flashback?2 Answers
  • What kind of brush do you guys use to apply this?1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this specific translucent powder. But...1 Answers
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
I bought this as my first translucent powder to start...BAKING. Ladies, let me tell you...this stuff works like a charm. Perfect for baking, setting your lids, setting your face, or whatever. It's thin, not shimmery, not cakey, blends well, and highlights perfectly. Don't spend a fortune on simple powder, the cheap stuff works great. Will be buying forever ✌🏼
Amal T.
Amal T.
I bought this product not expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. I have oily skin and I set my whole face including under eyes with this. It helps matify my face without leaving a flashback in photography. I've had it for a long time and it doesn't seem like it will run out anytime soon. Definitely worth the price!
Rebeca C.
Rebeca C.
Sylmar, CA
Okay now not only is this product like only $3 but it actually works, better than most powders at the drug store. It doesn't leave a white cast on me or have any flashback. It makes my makeup last, not that much but for $3 heck yeah it made my makeup last. It's such a great affordable product I highly recommend!
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
Irvington, AL
This powder is really similar to many high end setting powders people go crazy for. Translucent doesnt leave a white cast, and buffs off of the skin nicely. Doesnt get oily and move around on my face. Soemtimes I use one of the darker shades as bronzer. It gives a natural glow.
Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Este producto se ha vuelto mi favorito! Tengo poco tiempo utilizando este producto pero logra que mi concealer y mi maquillaje quede perfecto. Logrando que dure toda la noche. Me encanta la formula y todo el producto que trae el envase! EXCELENTE!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
Very cheap . That being said it's an okay powder . I use it to bake my face but sometimes it will leave a very dry feeling , almost as it instantly clogged pores ( in chin area ) might buy again if I don't find another good drug store one
Aya E.
Aya E.
Allston, MA
I love this powder it's so light and so effective not like the other powder it's Matt with I love , and it don't dry out my skin and it hase a different formula than the other translucent powder I would buy again definitely
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
This is the best face setting powder that I have yet to try! I have tried products that are double or even triple the price but this is honestly the best one in my opinion! I just love it ! Under 5$ at target and Walmart
Christy K.
Christy K.
Ridgefield, WA
It's a great product to buy if your not willing to spend a lot of money on a translucent powder and it's a good knock off brand for the Laura mercier translucent powder!!! You guys need to try this it works wounders!
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Warren, MA
This is the first loose powder i have ever bought. I purchased it from Walmart. If you use it to bake under your eyes they leave them very bright. It definitely keeps your concealer in place and is a great product!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
is this a good translucent setting powder? i've been meaning to try something new and not to get a high end powder yet.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Canada
Does this have that white flashback in photos?
Ella G.
Ella G.
I have very oily skin, does it keep your skin matte all day?
Sherefa S.
Sherefa S.
I have dry skin, do you think this will make my patches and creases more obvious
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Does this have any flashback?