BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup - Soft Beige,A flawless complexion is a must have in New York. Thats why NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup leaves you with a smooth finish that lasts all day long. Its lightweight coverage also reduces the... see more...

Michaela W.
When I tried this foundation, it left a very cakey look on my face. Though it smelled good, it was very thick and didn't blend well. It caked into my pores and made my skin look greasy. I would not recommend this product.
Nikki Y.
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations on the market. I have purchased it several times and it last forever. It is one of the most affordable foundations that you will find at the drugstore and I highly recommend this product to other people
Danielle P.
Bertha, MN
When I picked it up it matched my skin tone at the time and I'm a major penny pincher the cheaper the better, I tried it only once and I did not like it! It made my skin feel extremely oily and plain out gross!!!
Krystianne O.
Super aprovada essa maquiagem líquida,deixa o rosto perfeito,acessível em vários lugares,caro um pouco,superou minha expectativa com certeza,sempre uso esse produto claro,não tem explcação,sempre recomendo a todas minhas amigas e vizinhas